Chapter 4

Please comment

When we reached the pizza parlor, we ordered two large Hawaiian pizzas. And a plate of garlic bread. We sat in one of the corner tables at the far end of the restaurant.

Charlie insisted on sitting next to Maria' so I ended up sharing with Jesse.

"Mmm" Maria licked her lips as she took another bite "To die for!"

"You know, I have never seen a girl EAT so enthusiastically before!" Charlie said looking towards Maria with glistening eyes. And a wide grin on his face.

"Sorry" Maria muffled with food in her mouth.

"Don't be...it's refreshing" Charlie said still looking at Maria.

Jesse spoke then "oh yeah....shit, remember Lucy?"

Charlie gulped down his sprite and nearly choked with laughter when he heard Jesse..."haha....oh yeah I am glad that is over!" He said still laughing.

"Lucy?" Maria asked.

"Um. Yeah...she was my ex" Charlie said looking straight at Maria. This was awkward.

"Oh..." Maria said looking at her plate.

Yup...this was really awkward.

Jesse broke the tension by saying " But were both single now....and LOVIN it!" He said with a wide smile.

He then turned to me "how about you?"

"How about me?" I asked not knowing what he meant.

"Are you single..."he coughed looking everywhere but my eyes.

"Um...no." I said biting my lip.

"Oh" Jesse said. This time he was the one looking at his plate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we reached back to the building, Maria stayed out with Charlie while he was having a cigarette.

I walked in with Jesse. I asked the guard for both Jesse and my keys and started heading to the stairs. Jesse was behind me.
I was about to turn around to give Jesse his keys when I tripped on my shoelace.

Just great.

I fell on Jesse which made him lose his balance and fall back.

We both groaned when we hit the floor.

It took me about a minute to realize that I was on top of him.

And he was under me. Smirking.

"Ugh" I groaned trying to get up. I got on my knees and started to put one foot on the ground but then I ended up tripping AGAIN because of those god damn shoe laces.

At this point both Jesse and me burst out laughing.

I just noticed that Jesse's hands were on waist holding me in place. But they were dangerously close to my ass.

In between laughs Jesse said looking into my eyes "Y-you have a habit of falling for me, you know that?!" He said still laughing wildly.

I stopped laughing and looked dead serious " NO!' I mean.... the correct term would be falling ON you,not FOR you." I said

He then stopped laughing and looked deep into my eyes. As if he was searching for something. He then looked at my lips and and then back to my eyes.

I blinked. I then looked at his face. It was the first time I was this close to him. He had the most beautiful and clean shade of dark green eyes. They had specks of light green...and they were just.....mesmerizing. He had some freckles splattered around his nose, but they were ever so light. You could hardly see them....If. You. Weren't. So. Close.

And then it happened.

He started leaning in.

To my surprise.

I also started leaning in.

We were a breath apart when he whispered something "It's not a crime to fall FOR someone Laura."

We got closer our eyes still searching each other's faces.

Closer.

Closer.

And then Zac popped into my mind and I fell out of my trance.

I quickly pulled back and coughed. "Uhm. I better head upstairs...."

Jesse closed his eyes and sighed "yeah..you better"

I got up and tied my shoe laces.

I walked up the stairs and when I reached my door, I waited till Jesse reached his before I mouthed "goodnight"

He pressed his lips together and smiled lightly. His face filled with hurt and longing.

What have I done?

What was I about to do?

What did I want?

But more importantly....

WHO did I want?

.
.
.
.
.
.

Please

VOTE
FAN
COMMENT!!!!!
And
FOLLOW....

PLEASE COMMENT IF YOUR "#TEAM ZAC" OR "#TEAM JESSE"

Thank you for reading
Mwah,💋
Love always,
Kitkat

Also: I just started a new story called "Sex Camp" I would really love if you could give it a try, I thought about the plot for a while. Tell me what you think about it. All the love x