F O R T Y- T W O

D A V E

"Found anything yet?"my cousin Mark ask.

"Hell yeah, somebody said that Paul and Phoenix was together"I said.

"Where they was heading tho?"Mark ask.

"Told me the crack house or somewhere"I said. "You know the best crack houses out here?"

"One in Harlem, that's the only one I know"Mark said.

"Alright, we going there then"I pulled off from my condo to the street of Manhattan. The ride was quiet since mark ass was sleep. It gave me time to think tho.

I miss Keegan and demi asses but I have to save my first born. I dont want to lose her. I feel bad for leaving California like that. Now my girls stuck in Cali without no man to protect them.

I pulled up to this crack house that Mark told me about. There was people outside smoking and talking. I know they asses asses in here.

"Mark, wake up"I tap him. He jump up out his sleep looking at me. He wipe his mouth yawning all loud and shit. "Damn man, what you did last night?"

"Clubbing"he smile chuckling. We hop out the truck then close the door.  We walk to the crack house going to the front door.

"Ohhhh shit, i-it's Dave E-East"one of the crack heads said.

"Wassup"I waved. "You seen...."Mark stop me.

"Just walk in man"he said. I walk in the crack house focusing my eyes on people I never seen before. Some was men talking and smoking mojo. "Go to the back, ima go to the basement"

I walk to one of the rooms seeing two crack heads kissing and touching. That's not them tho. I close the door and walk to the other room. I open the door seeing four men and one of them was Paul.

"Oh shit"Paul smiled at me.

"Who is that Paul?"the other man ask.

"Just the man I'm looking for"he walk up to me. "Now that I got you, we can get down to business"

This man is nuts. I took my fist and punch the hell out of him knocking him out. The men was just shock and stood back. Mark came in the room looking down at Paul. 

"Couldn't find the bitch"Mark said.

"Thats okay, get his ass tho"I walk out the room going to the front door.

I heard the crack heads whispering and saying Paul name. 'That's Paul' 'I knew Paul was gone in trouble messing with that Phoenix girl'

So now I know that Paul ans Phoenix was together. And they have something to do with Anna and Kairi.