S I X T Y- N I N E

K E E G A N

The baby shower was going great. Dave was playing with Demi and Kairi. Anna was throwing shade at me and papi from the hood, well he was ignoring me. I really don't know this nigga.

"Why is he here?"milah ask.

"I don't know, did you invited him?"I ask.

"Hell no. I don't even know this nigga but I see him on Instagram commenting under your pictures"milah said.

"Maybe he a stalker"Angel said while holding Aliya. Indyia finally walk in the door smiling at some people she knew. She then walk up to our table and hugged us.

"Where is little miss royalty and her father?"angel ask.

"Home. She's sick and Chris is sick as well"indyia said.

"Sick from what? The heat"I ask.

"No, Chris took royalty to this Chinese restaurant and the both of them came back fine next day they both throwing up"indyia said.

"And you left them there all sick and shit"angel said.

"Oh no, my mom there"indyia smiled. "I'm pregnant, I don't have time to get sick"

I shook my head then paid attention to what Dave was doing. "Ummmmm, who invited her ass?"indyia pointed at Anna.

"I don't even know. And she's irritating me"I said scratching my arm and neck.

"Girl you stupid"indyia bust out laughing at me.

The baby shower was a little slow. The waiters pass out our food instead of getting up to get it. After eating, we played some games. Indyia won the first prize then Angel. Then we started unpacking the baby gifts. Milah already know what I gave her.

"Awwww, thanks Dave for the cute shirt that says paranoia"milah said.

"Check out my song y'all"Dave said. Is he serious?

"Mommy"Kairi came up to me and hugged me.

"I was waiting on you to come say hi to me"I said.

"Ummm Kairi come here"Anna said. Kairi looked at her mom and then walk up to her. Why she have to call her back over to her?

"Come here Demi"I picked Demi up and settle her on my lap.

"What hell is her problem?"Angel ask.

"She must became mad when Kairi called me mommy. I mean don't be mad that Kairi likes me more then you"I said.

"That's a shame"Angel said shaking her head. "Look at this crazy bitch here"I look over to my right seeing papi from the hood walking up to me.

"This must be Demi. Hi Demi, I'm your step daddy"he said. I gave Demi to Angel so quick and stood up bout to smack the fuck out of him.

"Ummm, you need to chill. I don't even fucking know you and telling my daughter to call you step daddy. Have you lost your fucking kind"I said getting all in his face.

"Baby look, you don't have to get mad"he said.

"You need to leave like now cause you making me mad"I said.

"I ain't leaving. I don't have to leave bitch"did this nigga just call me a bitch. August quickly grab me as I was bout to punch the fuck out of him. Dave grab him by the coller and drag him outside. Of course Anna followed Dave with Kairi behind her.

Demi and Aliya was crying a bit scared of what the hell just happen. I mean nigga came up to me with the bullshit. And I'm still trying to figure out what is his name?