Chapter 3: Sadness

The next day came along as Lincoln and others are on the plane trip towards Los Angeles. However the 10 loud sisters and parents still have not yet to notice that Lincoln has left the family property. It was 7:00am and the first loud sister to wake up was Luna. She decided to use the shower before anyone else could go in. Trying not to wake up any other sibling this early, Luna opens the door very quietly and tries to close it as slow as it can. It didn't work as the door was not quiet enough to close itself. The awoken sibling to hear the noise was the oldest loud sibling, Lori Loud. She checks to see what made that noise that ruined her sleep. Luna apologizes to Lori for waking her up and that she needed to take a shower.

(3 Hours Later)

Every single loud sibling was awake now except the missing boy member of the family. Everyone was at the table having breakfast. Rita Loud, not knowing that her son isn't at the dining table, asks if anyone has seen Lincoln yet.

Rita: "Has anyone seen Lincoln yet?"

Lori: "No, i don't feel great about seeing that twerp at the moment."

Lynn: "Hard pass, I haven't seen that lame-o since I beat him up yesterday."

Lana: "Why do we have to talk about that excuse of a brother?"

Rita:"Lana! don't say that! you should be thankful for having a brother."

Lola: "She's right though mom, he did break my doll."

Leni: "Wait, when did Linky become a doll?"

Everyone face palmed after Leni made that comment.

Rita then thought that Lincoln would just be sleeping in his bed since that was what he would normally do on a weekend.

After that everyone did what they would normally do as their hobbies. Lori would text to Bobby, even though he hasn't sent any messages. Leni would be making designs for shirts and pants. Luna would be trying to sing a song in her british accent with her mate Chunk. Luan would me making puns for her comedy gig in a few weeks. Lynn would be practising for striker as a soccer player. Lucy would start writing poems inside her poetry book. Lana and Lola would be playing Princess and Dragons. Lisa would be testing her chemical reactions for multiple reasons and Lily would be in her crib playing with her stuffed bear or sleeping.

(5 minutes later)

Rita decides to check if Lincoln is still awake, as soon as she enters his room she sees everything empty apart from his drawers and bed. She also saw a note and what she read was absolutely scary in an adults life. Rita screamed out loud which got everyone's attention.

Luan: "What's wrong mom?"

Lucy: "Did you find one of my blood bats again?"

Rita: "L-Li-ncol-n...."

Lori saw a note that was in Rita's hand, she took it and read whats on the note

(What the Note Says)

Dear Family

After what had happened last night I decided to pack my things and leave this house for good. All of you should be disgusted on how you treated me, all because of a broken doll that I haven't even broken! I am mad at nearly all of you! Especially you Mom and Dad, you saw me getting beat up and instead of telling us to stop, you decided to let it carry on and wait till I was beaten up or tired. All of you are not real sisters or parents to me. The only person I feel sorry for is Lily, and she's just a baby! You know what, you all don't care about me, you just care everything you like about yourselves and pick on the one person in the family who was different to all of you. Don't even bother to look for me cause I have left Royal Woods for good, I actually wish Lily could come with me. Goodbye for now family, or should I say Enemies!

From Lincoln.

Lori: "W-what have w-we all d-done?"

Lisa: "Our brother h-has gone away f-from us!"

Lola: "All because of a broken doll I c-c-couldn't handle"

Lynn: "A-and b-because I h-had to k-k-k-knock him out!"

Everyone started to cry very loudly then look to Lily

Lori: "Lily were sorry we h-had to make Lincoln leave!"

Rita: "Well were gonna call the police to see if we can find him!"

(2 Hours Later)

There were 2 Police Officers that arrive at the Loud House to receive some bad news towards the family.

Police Officer #1: "Hello, Mr and Mrs Loud. We have some news about your son...."

Police Officer #2: "We hope you don't freak out over it."

Rita: "I understand officers, I just really want my son back."

Police Officer #1: "I'm really sorry to say this but....

TO BE CONTINUED...