Chapter 4: News

Police Officer #2: "You're son was involved in a plane crash and is now in a coma at the hospital..."

Lynn Sr: "Wait a minute where was the flight supposed to stop at?"

Police Officer #1: "We heard that it was supposed to stop at Los Angeles, just a few hours away but then it striked out...."

Rita: "Where did the plane crash officers?"

Police Officer #2: "The plane had been hit half way from its journey which is in Nebraska."

Police Officer #1: "When we checked the amount of passengers on board there was a total of 142 people, when it crashed, 141 were not injured or killed and 1 person was hurt. I'm afraid that 1 person was your son, Lincoln Loud. I'm so sorry."

Everyone in the Loud family was starting to sob tears after what they just heard about the plane crash. Rita and Lynn Sr. would find this as their biggest nightmares if one of their children was killed and now the parents are living it in real life.

Luan then thought about a previous fight she and Lincoln had a few weeks ago.

(FLASHBACK)

Lincoln: "Luan! Why did you ruin my tuxedo when you know I have to get ready to go and meet Ronnie Anne!"

Luan then brings out a glass of juice and asks if Lincoln wanted some to make him feel better

Luan: "Oh cheer up Lincoln, you want some punch?"

Lincoln: "Fine, as long as its not a prank of some sort."

Lincoln took the juice glass from Luan as she held a remote that had a very large red button. She was hiding it behind her back and was going to press it when Lincoln was drinking. He drank it and a very large red boxing glove came out of the other hand as it was aiming towards Lincoln. She hit him as she made another "funny" comment.

Luan: "I'm trying to find a joke, but I still can't think of a good punch line? Hahahaha Get It?"

(FLASHBACK ENDED)

Luan then walks out of the room towards of the backyard as she prays towards God and hopes that her brother wouldn't suffer his injuries very badly. She also said that if Lincoln dies in hospital at any time, she would give up comedy for the rest of her life.

(Back in the House)

 Lori tried to talk to Bobby on the phone to tell her that Lincoln's in the hospital.

Lori: "Bobby-boo-boo-bear, you are not going to believe what happened, Lincoln was in a plane crash that was on its way to Los Angeles..."

Bobby: "I know Lori, I was their with him, this whole reason why he wanted to go to Los Angeles was because of you, your sisters and your parents. If you hadn't just forgive him about breaking the doll, he wouldn't have been in this mess in the first place."

Lori: "I'm really sorry about what happened Bobby."

Bobby: "You better be because if Lincoln doesn't heal from his injuries, I'm done being your boyfriend."

After what Bobby had said he had ended the call with Lori. Lori knew that she has to regain his brother's trust for her and her sisters (Except Lily). They also need to hope that Lincoln doesn't die.

After what had happened to there beloved brother, Lisa and Lana were watching TV as they hear a special news report about something extremely important.

News Reporter: "We interupt this program for some breaking news!"

Lana: "Oh No, it can't be!"

TO BE CONTINUED...