1

No one says it's easy going through so much pain and getting through it together. Now Hayley and Derek are being tested yet again three years later.

Hayley's POV
"Derek I don't know what you want from me anymore." I yelled at my husband who told me he doesn't know what he can handle anymore. He said "I want the old Hayley back." I said "well I'm sorry, I don't know if the old Hayley will ever be back." After that Derek walked out of the room.
~~flashback 2 months ago
"I'm sorry to tell you but Stevens cancer is back." Those are the last words I heard from Stevens doctor in the hospital. Mine and Derek's life has been turned upside down. Three weeks ago we lost the baby I was pregnant with. Now we're going through cancer with Steven for the second time.
~Present Day
I was pulled from my thoughts when I heard Brinley say "mommy, where's daddy going?" I wiped the tears that were forming in my eyes and turned to face her. I said "he's going out for a little bit. She said "where's bubba?" That broke my heart. For the past month he's been at the hospital because it was to much for him to be at home. I picked her up and said "bubbas at the doctor. Aunt Jenna and Uncle Val are with him though. Let's go lay down and watch Moana."

Nothing in life is easy. Can there relationship handle all of this.. yet again