10

Hayley was laying in her bed in the hospital scrolling through Instagram. She's 8 months pregnant and has been in the hospital for the past 3 months. Derek brings Brinley by every day and if they don't come one of the female pros comes and hangs out for the day. There was a knock on the door Hayley said "come in." The door opened and Brinley walked in with a card and Derek was behind her with a balloon. Hayley said "what are these for?" Derek said "Brinley tell mommy what you told me you wanted these for?" Brinley said "I wanted to cheer you up mommy." Hayley said "that's so sweet of you buggy." Brinley got on the bed with Hayley and Derek sat on the chair right next to the bed. A little while later the doctor walked in. She said "well it looks like it's time for this little girl to come out." Hayley said "is it to soon?" The doctor said "your almost 9 months and we gave the baby medicine to help her lungs develop so it's absolutely safe for her to come out." Hayley said "ok, thank you." Derek said "I'll call everyone and tell them." Hayley nodded and said "ok." An hour later Julianne and Brooks and Lindsay and Sharna were all at the hospital. Julianne kissed Hayley's head and said "you got this." They took Brinley out in the waiting room and nurses took Hayley and Derek back to the operating room. They got Hayley all settled in first and then they let Derek in. Derek sat on Hayley's side closest to where he could see the baby. An hour later Derek walked out into the waiting room and said "Paisley Julianne Hough has a head of black hair like her mommy and her and sissy have the most beautiful blue eyes." Julianne said "how much did she weigh?" Derek said "she's 5lbs 10oz and was 19 inches long." Sharna said "she's a tiny one." Derek said "yeah, but she's absolutely perfect." Derek said "buggy do you want to see your baby sister?" Brinley said "yeah daddy." Derek took her from Sharna and went to Hayley's room. When they walked in Hayley said "hey bug, come meet your baby sister." Derek set her on the bed and said "isn't she pretty?" Brinley said "yeah she's pretty." Then Brinley kissed her head. Later that night after Derek took Brinley home Hayley put a picture of Paisley on Instagram with the caption "Paisley Julianne thank you for filling the hole in mommy and daddy's heart. Steven Ray we miss you more and more everyday but thank you for giving us your baby sister💕."

"