With my Niggas

Chris POV:

It was getting late and me and Cole went at it for 3 hours. I told her we would be fucking like jack rabbits. I guess I wore her out because she knocked out next to me in the bed. I looked at her sleeping she looked so peaceful and innocent. Eventhough god knows she was anything but innocent she was a bad ass little kid always getting in trouble.

When her and Cocoa would go to senior parties during freshman year they always called me to pick them up.They'd call at midnight when I was sleep if I ever said no Cocoa threatened to tell my mom that I went to a party and then left her and Cole there. Everytime she played that card I could hear Cole's beautiful laugh through the phone as a 15 year old threatened her 18 year old brother. Those  two were a hot mess when they were in highschool and sometimes when I think  about the conversations the three of had in the car as I drove them home I miss it. I really miss Cocoa and I'm glad that Cole stuck with me through my greif.

"Thank You," I  whispered to Cole knowing she couldn't hear me but she deserved a Thank You  for sticking with me through everything. Her hair was all over the place but it was cute. She was just simply beautiful. I was about to get up and brush my teeth until I got a text from Mike a.k.a. Tyga.

Mike- wassup

Me- Nuttin much hbu

Mike- Over here chillin wit the homies wanna join?

Chris- Definitely be over in a few peace

Mike- Aight see you then

I got out the bed carefully so I wouldn't wake Cole. I slipped on some basketball shorts, my elite socks, some jordon slide ons, with a white t-shirt. I figured I'd be back soon so I didn't bother waking up Cole to tell her where I was going. I grabbed my keys and kissed Cole on the forehead before leaving. I locked the door then jogged over to the driver side of my BMW. I blasted 2 On by Tinashe as I drove to Mike's.

****************************************************

" Wassup CB!" Mike said as I walked in. I saw Red, Keeis, Mijo, and Wayne.

" Nuttin just been in the studio and bruh you know Loyal up there on da charts," I said dapping him.

" You are already know young money and Chris be makin them hits," Weezy shouted. We laughed because he had yelled it loud as hell. Red was knocked out on the small couch leaving me nowhere to sit so I hit him with a pillow to get him to wake up.

" Owwww Nigga damn," he said rubbing his head and sitting up. I dapped Mijo and Keeis and then sat down.

" So Chris what you been up to?" Mijo asked.

" Nuttin making hits and rocking with Cole."

" Why you came so late ?" he asked with a smirk. Everyone laughed. I was lost. Was there something I wasn't getting what's with all the questioned I asked.

" Nigga you smell like 20 pounds of perfume. I know you was just fucking and you didn't have the decency to shower before you left," Keeis said laughing. I smelled my shirt I did smell like perfume Cole's perfume. She smelled so good a nigga might melt. I thought about her awesome scent.

" So I didn't I wasn't going nowhere special ya'll is my squad not nobody special."

" That's not what were saying. Did you know we've been here two hours and we texted you 3 hours ago to meet us. So that means you didn't check your phone for those hours cause you was fucking. You are whipped bruhh the longest fuck I've ever had was an hour. Then the hoe got kicked out or left on her own. Chris "Breezy" Brown is in love." Mijo teased.

" Shut da fuck up nigga you mad or nawwhh that I'm happy and Cole ain't no hoe so she stays right in our bed." These niggas really tellimg me I'm whipped when ain't none of them been in love except Mike who's married and Wayne who got his heartbroke by Toya when she cheated.

" We just playing but its crazy how a virgin got you whipped was the sex that good,'' Keeis said.

" Aaaahhhh man don't tell me Cole is a virgin boy she ain't ever gonna wanna leave yo side Them virgins get hooked and be clingy," Red added.

" All ya shut up before I get Cole on you she can fight ain't none been faithful to a women except Keeis, Wayne and Mike so if I need advice I won't be asking Mijo or Red so let's end this discussion now." I stammered these niggas joke too much damn.

" Aight Aight Let's all relax amd watch this soccer game niggas," Tyga said. He is from the islands so he the only one who like soccer but he got us hooked on this World Cup.