Morning Sex and Messy Meet-n-Greets

• Dedicated to Jahmin, for inspiring my spirit

Cole's POV:

The next morning I woke up in Chris's arms and we were chest to chest. I shook my head tiredly to wake up and he laughed.

" You know you're cute when you first wake up," I smiled and looked away blushing. I then noticed it was 10:18 a.m. 

"Get up," I semi-yelled getting out of his grasp. I rolled over to my side and got up. Realizing once again that my legs were weak. Ima stop fucking this nigga he's gonna break my legs. He laughed as I hobbled to the bathroom.

"Come on you got an hour to get ready. You gotta be at the Meet - n - greet  half an hour early,"  I pulled the sheets from over him and he pulled me on top of him. I slapped his chest playfully and went to shower. 

The hot water slipped down my back and  steam filled the blue-tiled bathroom. Then I heard the door open and cold wind brush against my feet. Chris stepped into shower with me naked and brushed his lips against mine.

"Why you always so horny?" I said against his lips and he smiled. We all know what happen next.

*******************************************************************

" Go put clothes on," I srammered trying to be serious to Chris. Here we  are at 10:53 and Chris tricked me into morning shower sex so now we're late. I'm fully dressed in a strapeless, melony-pink, hi-low,  sundress with silver sandals and silver hoops. My hair is in a tight ass bun with a braided goddess headband around it. Chris horny ass was taking forever to get ready because he insisted on pulling on my waist. I finally got him to go get ready and he came back in black cargo shorts, a white black pyramid t-shirt, black Jordan Concords, and a black and white Last Kings snapback.

"How do I look, Bae?" He questioned turning around like a little girl in a new princess dress that her dad just bought.

As soon as I was about answer his cocky ass my phone blinked. I got a DM on Instagram from Chyna Blac. That had Micheal in the same outfit as Chris except with with white concords, a white Last Kings t-shirt and white and black Black Pyramid snapback. These nigga is too much with the twinning and shit. The caption said: Look at Mike twinning with Chris and meet me at my place at 11:15 so we can shop 'till we drop.

"Who Dat?" He asked I ignored him while looking at Micheal's pic.

"Look at your twin my love," I said shoving my phone in Chris face. He laughed reading the message and leading us out the door after grabbing the keys.

He opened my doors for me and slid over to the drivers side. He pulled out the drive way I turned on the radio to Na Na by Trey Songz. That boy is fine.

******************************************************************

Chris POV:

When we got to Mike's Chyna opened the door and King ran up to me.

"Can I have some candy Uncle Chris?" he asked. 

"Yeah later but don't tell your mom," I whispered to him while laughing.

"Hello to you both," Cole said side hugging Chyna as did I and pinching King's cheeks.

"Don't give my baby shit! Hi to you too, my love. I've heard so much about you cause Chris stay talkin' 'bout you," Cole smiled probably feeling loved and I blushed in embarrassment.

"Ima go find Mike," I said slipping past everybody.

I went upstairs to find Mike brushing his hair in the mirror. He dyed it light brown.

"Sup T-raww lets switch these hats now," I said dapping him. We swapped snap backs.

"Wassup CB what you doin'?" he asked.

"Nuttin 'bout to meet up wit Team Breezy at a Meet-n-Greet that Cole booked. Wanna go pretty sure Team Breezy and the last kings wanna see us twinning. They won't mind an extra celeb."

"Sure let's go we out!" he hollered and we left.

Chyna's POV:

Coleysia is cool as hell and Lauren thinks she is hilarious. We sitting here waiting for Amber 'cause Mike left King with me and Amber got a little boy to Jr. named after her husband Wiz Khalifa. She also is Cole's best friend. Lauren even got Lil' C with her a.k.a. mini Lil' Wayne he is just like his dad even choosing a rap nickname. Seems like everyone gotta baby but Cole and she said she not sure if she wants kids.

Ring! Ring! Ring! I went to get the door and it was Wiz and Amber.We all greeted each and then left leaving Wiz with the kids. Hopefully he can handle it.

" See ya later, Chris and Mike will be back in hour or so. But Wayne is outta town but tell Mike I love him when you see him,"  I said kissing King on the head and exiting.

"Bye Wiz," Lauren and Cole said.

"'Love you,bye!" Amber said.

Tyga's POV:

Chris and I are at this table meeting fans and Team Breezy is going crazy. Shirtless girls waving T-shirts that they want signed and a mile long line for autographs and photos.

"Hello omg you're Tyga and when I heard you were gonna be here I left work early I love you so much," this one fan caught my eye and she looked familiar. She was the photographer for my album cover. She was a nervous wreck at the shoot she's a true last queen.

"Didn't you do a shoot for me once?" her eyes widened like she didn't expect me to remember.

"OMG you remembered could we do another shoot sometime for my companies new celebrity poster line?"  

"Yeah why not I stiil have your card and maybe we could chill after. I love my fans." she turned red as fuck and looked like she was gonna cry. This girl was cute as hell when she got flustered and looking at her she was actually goregous. I signed her hat and kissed her hand. Then she dissappeared into the crowd. Ima definitely call her.

"Don't be flirting with groupies," Chris whispered nugding my shoulder. I could barely hear him over the screaming girls.

"She's harmless and I met her before," I responded back while signing another girls new shoes. But in my head I was really thinking about how pretty she was but I know what I got at home.

Chris POV:

Mike and I are at this table meeting fans and Team Breezy is going crazy. Shirtless girls waving T-shirts that they want signed and a mile long line for autographs and photos.

"Hello omg you're Tyga and when I heard you were gonna be here I left work early I love you so much," I heard a groupie said to Mike she didn't even say hi to me. Ty did this face like he recognized her.

"Didn't you do a shoot for me once?" he asked and the the girl eyes blew up like balloons.

"OMG you remembered could we do another shoot sometime for my companies new celebrity poster line?" she said this girl was souped as hell and I was salty that it wasn't over me.

"Yeah why not I still have your card and maybe we could chill after. I love my fans." she turned red as fuck and looked like she was gonna cry. Mike just licked his lips and admired her face. He need to  snap out of it and stop offering dates to randoms. He got a family at home so if he cheats Chyna finds out, Chyna complains to Cole, Cole comes to me, and I ain't finna hear it.

"Don't be flirting with groupies," I whispered nugding his shoulder.

"She's harmless and I met her before." he said as an excuse he even had the nerve to kiss her hand after I told him not to. This nigga better not get messy.