Chapter-4

"Our first Encounter wasn't that pretty, but if it was the only way to meet you again in another life I would choose the same Ugly Encounter without a heart beat".

Kim Seokjin or also popularly known as Jin was what people in the University knew him as, the oldest among his members, the classiest, the perfect gentleman you'll ever find. The only son and Heir of the Kim's, his father a well known in the business world, and his mother a well-known and famous modeler in the industry. Inheriting his mother's beauty, Height and broad shoulders from his father, he looked like a modeler and one would have said he was worldwide handsome and he is 'Worldwide handsome' .

Seokjin was perfect in every way , handsome, hot, rich and a guy who knows how to cook food very well , a perfectly perfect husband material that every girl dreams of . His famous trademark a flying kiss and an eye wink which makes one's heart flutter and a very well know crimson red in the cheeks that is sure to follow after, his lame dad-pun sure did work on many girls and it had a way to their hearts . He was well known among the girls because of his way of treating them, making them feel special and wanting , he was a gentleman - BUT that's before you find yourself beneath him after that am sorry to say but you were just someone who he used to know.

↓↓

Min Yoongi or famously known as Suga, was a man of fewer words and more of an observer but that didn't make him different from the rest of his members he was very much like them. The Min's had two sons and Yoongi being the second sure did know how to have things in his way. Like any other rich Businessman his parents were a well known famous and influential couple in the business world, and his brother was a popular and uprising music producer. Inheriting his mother's fairness and look he sure did stand out the most wherever he goes gaining attention from the onlookers, the fact that he looks cold and doesn't speak much makes one feel curious and want to know more about him .

He was popular among the girls with his skill in playing basketball along with his  members. And Lucky enough, if you did gain his rear attention then he does know how to make you feel happy and make you blush every minute, his gummy smile makes girls to fell on their knees. If he wants you, all his attention will be on you making you feel on the cloud9 but that's until you find yourself waking up alone in the bed, at dawn after that 'don't you dare talk to me' because you were just a little part of his past.

↓↓

Jung Hoseok or famously known as Jhope the University Angel, always seems to be cheerful, brighter than the sun blinding one's eye, sharing happiness wherever he goes. He was the friendliness person that you'll ever find and stating the fact, almost half of the university population was his friend. Like the Min's his Father was a great and successful businessman owning one-third of the real estate in the country, his beautiful mother was a highly acknowledged professor  University in the USA and his older sister a famous brand clothes designer in New York .

You can't just help it , when he's around you'll find yourself smiling looking at lost in his charm , to attract others falling into his sweet trap without your knowledge, his famous trademark smile showing his two little cute dimples making you sequel at the sight making you happier than before , you'll find yourself with him , smiling, talking, sharing stuff about small little thing - BUT that was before you find yourself inside  four close walls with him after that 'we can be friends with no strings attached to it'.

↓↓

Kim Namjoon or also known as RM was one of the most intellectual, reliable and trustworthy . The wisdom that he had made him stand out the most, he was truly a blessing to this earth and the best person you'll ever find, not only was he popular among students but he was also a teacher's pet, a student who always top the class with A+ , ace-ing in every single subject making his parents proud. The Kims had always been a public figure because of the work they did, like organizing big gala for the poor, and the big amount of donations they made to the organization for children's welfare and other public welfare. Apart from that his parents were running a business all around the globe making a name and reputation in the business world who were highly respected by everyone .