Chapter 1

My first chapter I hope you guys like it I'm new to this so please excuse any errors also I would REALLY appreciate if someone could make a cover for my story please & thank you.

annnd now you may begin....

"Have you ever been outside on one of those extremely hot summer days when you feel like your just melting into a humongous goddamn puddle?"

Well that's how I'm feeling right now, You could literally fry bacon on the sidewalk pick it up and eat it without thinking twice about getting food poisoning because I guarantee you that, that damn bacon would be cooked to sidewalk bacon perfection.

Well I had planned on going to the park and sitting under the big redwood tree by the lake to read my book but it is so damn hot out I think a pool day is needed instead. So I turned around and hurried back home before I could die from a heat stroke or something.

But as I'm jogging towards the driveway I see a very familiar car parked on the curve, I stared at it for a moment then just decided to ignore the nagging feeling in the pit of my stomach telling me that the vehicle was sketchy.

So I get into the house and run straight to my room, first I drop my book on my big fluffy pink and turquoise bean bag, then, I head to my a joined bathroom to strip all my clothes off, I reluctantly convince my self not to take a nice warm shower because it would be stupid, but instead get in the pool first so I trudged back into my room and grab my brand new neon pink two piece bikini out of my box labeled swimwear and put it on (I'm leaving for college in like 2 weeks YAY!), I slip on a pair of denim shorts, I grab a white fluffy towel off my bathroom shelf and walk out of my room door, shutting it closed behind me.

I walk down the stairs but as I'm approaching the kitchen I hear my brother Dylan laughing.

But as I'm about to round the corner to ask him "what's so damn funny", I stop right in my tracks when I hear a deep sexy chuckle, I lean on the wall and listen a little bit more but then they start talking about ME!... what?! The mystery guy suddenly says

"so where is Delilah anyway".

The voice was deep, sexy, and rich in tone like velvety smooth chocolate but oddly familiar in some way, pushing that thought to the back of my mind I enter the kitchen figuring that was my cue to come in.

I walked into the kitchen and strolled pass my brother Dylan to the fridge, making sure to bump his shoulder in the process and pretty much act like the other person in our kitchen didn't exist, I opened the fridge to quickly grab a bottle of water but Dylan slams the refrigerator door shut when my hand was almost in the fridge.

"What the hell".I yelled

And he just pouts at me in mock hurt but the playful glint in his eyes doesn't go unnoticed by me and he says

"you don't see us standing here Lilac?".

I was about to yell at him for calling me lilac and throw every insult I could muster up at him

but mystery guy decides to make his presence known by saying...

"Dill Pickle?"

and that's when my heart beats rapidly in my chest then all together just stops because the only other idiot that calls me stupid names like Dylan just did is..... ERIC HAYES!

It was short so sorry for that but I'm just not sure if you guys want short chapters with faster updates or long chapters with slower updates please comment to let me know what you guys want also LIKE, & VOTE.... But allrriight love muffins until next time. Bye.