Chapter 3

Delilahs Pov

I hurried to catch up with his long strides, I let out a string of curse words aimed at my short useless legs, he was half way up the back  porch steps when I caught up and hopped in front of him trying to snatch my towel back.

But he just chuckled and quickly put his arm in the air making it impossible for me to reach it but that didn't stop me from trying, but as my hand was up in mid air reaching for the towel he swiftly pushes my back against the wall; I didn't even notice we were on the back porch fully til my back touched the cold wall, he kissed my cheek and said

"did you miss me?"

I didn't trust my voice so I just nodded.

He laughed and I mean really laughed and I nearly jumped his bones right then and there, he moves my hair away from my neck and starts leaving butterfly kisses everywhere, he stops by my collarbone and sucks and bites making me let out a low moan, he kisses back up my neck, then my cheek, then to my forehead, and then back down to my other cheek.

I cant help but giggle at him, he smiles at me then kisses the corner of my mouth and then...

ugh now he was just teasing me I wanted him to just kiss my damn lips already & as if he read my mind his soft, warm lips were on mine; it was slow and short lived but amazing in the most unexplainable way.

Eric's Pov

*Ten o'clock at night*

I was in my room thinking about Delilah and that kiss we shared on the porch, I can't believe she slapped me I thought she enjoyed it as much as I did but I guess not.

I mean I left her on bad terms but I figured we could look past that and start fresh, plus I'm going to be the new professor at her college in a week or so but she doesn't need to know that  because she'll just try to go to a different college plus Dylan really wants me to keep an eye on his little sister which I have no problem doing because I don't want any of those horny mutts at university around her anyway.

Dylan walked in my room

"Hey dude. Wanna go to this party with me and a couple other friends" He said.

I shook my head no. His response was just

"alright suit yourself have fun being lame while I go get laid".

And walked out the guess room laughing. I heard the front door close so I got up and headed to Delilahs room when I walked inside I heard shuffling coming from her bathroom so I decided to lay in her bed and wait til she was finished.

Delilah walked out the bathroom sporting a black and nude lace bra and matching thongs when she realized I was there her mouth fell open then she blushed the color of a tomato (a very cute tomato) but then all of a sudden...

She possessed a lot of confidence she gracefully walked towards me then stopped in front of me, she bent down and leaned across me making sure her boobs were in my face.

But all to quickly she grabbed her pajamas and walked back to the bathroom while adding a bit more sway to her hips then usual and before she closed the door she threw me a wink.

*Twenty Minutes Later*

Ugh Delilah was taking forever and that little show she put on about twenty minutes ago got me really turned on It's been a year or so since I last had sex so don't judge me, she could literally like... casually sip her coffee in the morning and I'd want to make love to her on the kitchen counter, trust me it's that bad.

I heard the door knob twist just about to be opened so I ran behind it and Delilah walked out wearing black booty shorts and a grey tank top her hair was tied in up in a high ponytail, and as soon as she stepped out of the door I grabbed her by the waist and she screeched.

But before she could yell or anything I started kissing and biting her neck  & whatever screaming she planned on doing died in her throat, I backed her up to the wall... she was facing it while I was up behind her, I pressed my erection up against her butt and whispered in her ear

"This is what you do to me babe".

She bit back a moan so I pressed it against her harder and she gasped I started kissing, sucking, and biting her neck all while grinding all up on her ass.

she moaned loudly and arched her back pressing her ass on me more, I quickly spun her around and pressed my lips to hers she kissed me back with the same intense need and hunger, I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance but she denied me.

So I sucked on her bottom lip and she moaned I quickly slipped my tongue in her mouth and then we fought for dominance which I won of course. I moved us towards the bed and layed us down without breaking the kiss, then I pulled away so she could catch her breath I went down and kissed her neck trailing all the way done to the top of her breast but she pulled my face back to hers. Well Somebody was eager, it got really heated really fast I pulled away and looked into her eyes silently questioning  her, she frowned and...

Cliffhanger lol anyway I hope you guys liked it and if you didn't like it then who cares lol I'm only a beginner but any who LIKE, COMMENT, & VOTE keeping it short so . Bye LoveBugs.