Chapter 5

Thanks to a very special reader for giving me the motivation to write this chapter it was greatly appreciated... @KrystleRobertson

Present Day:

Eric's Pov

"I HATE YOU!!" She screamed.

"But I Love You So... " I said with a shrug.

"YOU INFURIATE ME!!" She yelled.

"Get OVER yourself Delilah" I yelled back angrily; she looked shocked but quickly recovered and gave me a "are your serious? kind of look".

"You want an argument then I'll give you one" I said.

"Your a fucking jerk and I wish I never fell for you then I wouldn't be in this situation right now" she said with a exasperated scream at the end.

"Well to fucking bad princess, your stuck with me" I said.

"And another thing... stop acting like you were the only fucking one hurting because this whole thing was a two sided knife and we both came out stabbed in the end..." I said a bit frustrated.

One Week Before:

"Eric... mmhmm... I can't do this stoop" she moaned.

I slide my index and middle finger into her entrance, then I massaged her clitoris gently.

"Eric I hate you... aahh...fuck" she moaned.

I moved up a bit to suck and nibble  on her nipples I also sped up and applied a little more pressure; She grabbed a fist full of my hair.

"You don't mean that lilac" I whispered moving my attention back to her clit flicking my long wet tongue back and forth.

"Oh. My. God. Mhmm. ahh..." she yelled/moaned.

"Mhm you taste even better then I remember baby".

She pushed me away so fast I rolled off the bed and hit the floor with a thud.

"What the fuck!!--"

"You... should uhm go" she said making her face blank of all emotion  and pulling the cover over her body.

"Why...  did I do something?" I asked confused.

"No..."

"Then what?.. Was it something--"

She hoped up and started pushing me  out the door then she slammed it shut behind me.

Long story short she's been avoiding me ever since that night.

Back To Present Day:

"I do still love you Eric..." she sighed.
"But I can't go through that again... Not ever".

I took a step towards her and she took one back.

"I think we should just move on with our lives..." she said softly.
"And keep our relationship... professional".

"But I don't want to move on-"

"Well it's not about what you want... you made the choice last time now I'm making it this time".

"Ooh Delilah" I said softly.

"Goodbye Eric" she said quietly, walking out the door without a second glance.

It's super short but I really wanted to update for you guys; Like,Comment, & Vote because as little as it may seem it truly makes an incredible  difference.
Also it would mean the world to me if you guys would check out my other book: New Girl.Right?

Okay until next time loves.