Chapter 17

You laid on Sam's armpit, while he played with your hair. Sometimes he did that and you were happy to let him do it, while you traced your fingers on his scars on his side.

"What's you thinking?" Sam asked when he noticed you were quiet than normally. You were a little bit terrified, there was one thing going on in your mind and it scared you more than ever.

"Nothing special." You told him, trying to ignore the conversation.

"Okay but you can talk to me whatever is in your mind." He kissed your hair and you smiled.

You loved mornings like this. Just laying in the bed with Sam, feeling his warm body next to you. You were little sad that in a couple of days he needs to leave to work with Victor, so you chose to spend time together until he leaves. They couldn't tell how long they've been gone, maybe a week or two, and you wondered how you got to spend your time when Sam was gone. You got so used to his present.

You lifted your head from his chest, placing your chin on it and looking at him, admiring his beautiful face. Even though he was much older than you, in his heart he was like twenty year old. Sam looked down at you, still playing with your hair, soft smile on his lips.

You admired his eyes, those beautiful hazel-brownish eyes, which had small green circles around them. Full of warmness and kindness.

You crawled top of him, straddling his stomach, still looking deep into his eyes, like you were searching something from them. Sam moved his hands to your waist, looking you back, wondering what you were thinking. He saw his own reflection in your eyes and it felt like he had seen his own heart. His heart, which he had given to you.

Your heart was pounding in your chest, the warm spread in every single part of your body. You were so happy that it scared you a little. You swallowed to get the lump out of your throat, your mouth felt dry, it was like there was a desert in there.

Sam looked how you were struggling. He saw how you wanted to say something, you just couldn't get the words out of your mouth. He looked how your lips separated, showing your teeth behind them, and how your tongue licked your lips to moisten them.

"I love you." You finally got the words out of deep down your throat. You saw how Sam's pupils widened and there was a new spark in them. You saw how the wrinkles around his eyes got deeper when a huge smile appeared on his face.

Sam wasn't sure if you were feeling the same way he did, and he didn't want to say it out loud so he wouldn't scare you. But now he knew that you felt the same way and he couldn't be more happier.

"I love you too."

You couldn't believe your ears.

"Really?" A small tear escaped from your eye and Sam wiped it away with his thumb.

"Of course I do." He placed his hand on your neck and pulled you closer, so your lips were connected. You closed your eyes and enjoyed his soft lips on yours and you couldn't believe it; Sam was feeling the same way.

Kiss got more deeper and passionate. Sam pulled you closer to his body and you pushed yourself closer.

Sam turned you around on your back to the mattress and crawled top of you, and he pushed his lips again against yours. You let your hands brush in his brown hair and pulled him closer. You couldn't get enough of him, you just wanted more.

Sam let his hand wander down on your hand, slowly reaching your side. His touch was like air, it was so light you weren't sure if he was even touching you, but yet you still felt every single touch he made, every single brush his fingertips left to your skin.