|9|

Haechan approached the girl, ready to ask the now famous question once more.

"Excuse me, do you know-"

Yerin smiled brightly as she folded the letter she had just finished writing, and slowly handed it to Haechan. Haechan's eyes widened, as the way the letter was folded seemed all too familiar.

He reached out for the letter, and looked at the girl, then the letter again back and forth. Yerin was looking the other way, blushing, hoping not to make eye contact with Haechan.

He slowly opened the letter, and there it was. Her signature handwriting that he has been looking for all this time. She's been the one writing all the flattering letters to Haechan.

"So it's you.. You wrote the letters.." Haechan grinned at Yerin who was trying to hide her smile with her hand.

"Yerin-ah." Yerin's head shot up in surprise. Her brother might be famous, but Yoonho rarely ever mentions that he has a twin sister. She never expected him to notice her.

"Y-yes, Haechan?" The flustered girl stuttered. Haechan pulled her into a hug which surprised her. He could feel her heart beating. They pulled away and Yerin's face had become the same color as Renjun's red hair.

"I never expected you to be the one writing me these." He was grinning so much, you could start seeing his gums.

"W-well now y-you know." Yerin awkwardly replied, still trying to look away.

"Yerin, you do know that I've liked you for awhile right?" Haechan blurted out. He bit his bottom lip hoping for a happy reaction.

Yerin's eyes widened, as she started having that weird stomach feeling. Butterflies filled her stomach, and she felt her cheeks flushing red.

"It's the reason why we fought in the first place. Yoonho is quite a protective brother, I must say." Haechan chuckled, and ran his fingers through Yerin's hair. Yerin looked down at her feet.

"I say we start hanging out more. Ok?" The bubbly boy crouched a bit to see Yerin's face, and laughed.

He hugged you once more, and ruffled your hair making it messy. He then bid you a goodbye and happily trotted out the room, ready to announce to his members that he's found the letter writer.

Yerin sat down in her seat, not believing what had just happened to her. Her best friend, Nayun approached her after witnessing the scene.

Earlier, while Haechan and Yerin were having a moment, students were at the door silently taking pictures or simply watching a Kdrama-like scene in action.

"YERIN, WHAT DID I JUST SEE." Nayun quickly rushed to her bestfriend who was blanking out.

"I don't know either, but it makes me happy that he told me those words." She grinned to herself, just thinking about everything that had just happened.

Maybe this school year wont be so bad after all?