34

"And you're sure you have it right?"

Jimin glared at the man before rolling his eyes. "Yoongi is my source of information. I'd trust him with anything he tells me."

"Okay fine." Jin snapped back but the youngest didn't mind it.

He couldn't anyway since he was the one who dragged his busy older brother to this 'stakeout' as he called it. "Look hyung, this isn't about us, okay?"

Jin sighed and nodded. "Yeah. For Jungkookie."

"For Jungkookie."

"Let's get this over and done with." Jin got up from crouching behind a dumpster and stretched his strained limbs a little.

Following the older into a convenience store, Jimin tried his best to cover up his face by lowering the baseball cap he was wearing, making sure it was almost to his eyes.

Jimin grabbed a pack of peanuts and turned to see Jin contemplating on the BBQ or the cheese flavored chips and the younger rolled his eyes.

"Hyung!" The boy whisper-shouted. "We're not here to actually buy things! It doesn't matter what flavor so just grab one!"

"No!" Jin whisper-shouted back. "Cheese probably goes best if I eat it with a glass of wine. But BBQ would taste so good with a beer. So I'm thinking if I'd like wine or beer after th—"

Jimin couldn't wait for the man to finish his reasonings, so he quickly grabbed both and turned his heels towards the cashier, who had his eyes covered in a wavy fringe, his hair at the back growing excessively long for Jimin to accept, especially since that boy was in the Police University once.

"Hey, Taehyung."

The boy behind the counter froze and blinked twice at Jimin and Jin before sighing out loud. "Minjae ah! Take over the counter for a while!"

"Yes, hyung!"

The two brothers watched as a tall boy ran over to the counter quickly to man it, and Taehyung slipped away and cocked his head so Jimin and Jin would follow him to the back door.

"So," Taehyung sat in the office of the convenience store, and gestured for the two other men to occupy the couch, "what are you guys doing at my store?"

Jimin looked at his ex-classmate and sighed. "You've disappeared well, Taehyung. We wouldn't have been able to find you if it weren't for Hoseok hyung."

"Damnit. I told him not to tell you guys."

"He didn't want to. Suga threatened him." Jin said casually, as if it was a normal matter and although Jimin was supposed to feel troubled by his boyfriend's ability to threaten people successfully, he felt proud instead.

"Can your boyfriend please stop threatening people?" Taehyung made a face of discontent towards Jimin and the shorter shrugged.

"I believe he must have a valid reason for everything he does." Jimin nodded at his own remark satisfactorily.

"You're too in love."

Jimin rolled his eyes at both Jin and Taehyung who spoke out the same words at the exact same time. "Yes I am. So are both of you but you are too proud to say yes."

Jin looked away, the same time Taehyung randomly shuffled some papers on the desk.

"Taehyung. It's been almost a year, and Jungkook is still waiting for you." Jin started, Jimin guessed he didn't want Jimin to question his love life instead. "I know you're not in love with Hoseok anymore. So why are you really running away from Jungkook?"