Part 1

"One last look and I'm ready to go," I mumbled to myself.
I looked at my own reflection in the mirror standing in front of me. I carefully inspected my own physique, trying to catch something that might ruin my suit for this special night.
"Something's off," I muttered. After figuring out what it is, I dashed towards my car and started its engine. I hope taking my spectacles off for this night would give me a higher probability of winning a chance.
Driving in an average speed with a fast-paced excitement, I directed my black Rimac in the East road, heading to Victoria's house.
Victoria is my date for tonight. It is our prom tonight. And I need to win her heart tonight. The correlation of these ideas are really simple but identifying the methods and solutions on how to successfully do it is actually harder than deciphering codes and solving trigonometric problems.
I stopped my car and waited for the traffic lights to turn green. I turned on the stereo and tried to sing along the indie song that's currently playing in my car - Escape Route by Paramore.
"And that's what's going on... that's what's going on." For a second, the loud song playing inside my car was interrupted by a quick beep produced by my phone. I reached out for that rectangular device that has been resting on the dashboard and checked the reason for its sudden interruption.
The message icon has been constantly appearing on the screen which means that a new text message was received by my network. It is a text message from an unknown number.
I was about to open the message, after having some unnecessary guesses on who would that be, but the traffic light already switched to another color which means that I should step on the gas now and meet my girl.

---

What will happen next?
Choose:
Part 2-A - Ignore the text message.
Part 2-B - Read the text message.