I'm sure (bonus)

"Damn that Dazai won't go slow on me" murmured Chuuya thinking about the lushy night they had spend together.

     Chuuya was frowning all day at mafia. Tachihara who noticed the older one atitude were worried. "Chuuya-san, are you okay? You doesn't seem well." innocently he ask Chuuya. "It's all Dazai's doing!" too innocently Chuuya answer without thinking where his answer might lead. Chuuya just realise his word after seeing Tachihara's eyes widen and he quickly hushed. "No that's not what I mean!" when Tachihara's face were blank and he left the blushing messed petite mafia.

     "So, Dazai-san and Chuuya-san are getting along. Dazai-san is a lucky guy." Tachihara whisper to himself, the tips of his lips moderately widening forming a wry but soft smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Dazai was smilling all day long, Kunikida were getting a shiver through his spine and he sure doen't want to ask. Nor even scold at Dazai to do his work as Dazai was lacking on his couch reading sucidal maniac type of book. If only that kind of book has the benefits. Kunikida even thought of where can Dazai find that book? No one knows.

      During break period, Kunikida saw Dazai who fussily walking around his private couch (Kunikida would say) glaring at each of the corner. Looks like he was looking for something. Kunikida wouldn't bother Dazai nor himself, so he decided to leave the walking bandaged wasting device alone but he was stopped.

"Kuni-kun! Help me out, my chocolate box that bought for my Chuu-chan's gone!!" Dazai, the honest guy doesn't even bother to hide his relationship with Chuuya making the other wince."Wow, I'm impressed with your sincerity and don't call me with that weird nickname! And how should I know?!"

"Aww, I olmost die to buy that valentine present for Chuu! Uwaaaa!" Dazai sulked at Kunikida, begging him the find the box. Kunikida finds it really annoying so he ensure Dazai that he'll help and that sure makes the brunet's eye shimmered while posing in a cute way that Dazai always does. Kunikida shrugs and shoved Dazai's head away then leave the room to search for the little valentine present.

     Before he could say anything he saw a heart-shaped box. Opened. Some chocolate crumb inside it.

    "Could this be?" Kunikida scanned through the office and his eye stopped at a boy who his mouth were covered by some chocolate, he thinks. When that boy is not a boy at all. It's actually is Ranpo. The snack lover. Ranpo saw Kunikida looks at him he got supicious and decided to ask Kunikida.

"What?"

"It's-uh.."

"Aww Kunikida-kun wants a choco too~"

"Thats not it, seriously."

    Making a conversation with this guy just reminds Kunikida to Dazai. Everyone in this egency is not normal. They are seriously annoying.

    "That box, where did you get that?" Kunikida starts. "I found it I guess. On Dazai's table. It would be a waste if no one ate it." Ah, that surely solved everthing. Mission complete.

    Kunikida insist Dazai to buy another chocolate. There is nothing he can do because the chocolate went inside Ranpo's stomach and no way to be saved. It didn't work. Dazai got enraged and make Kunikida pay for the loss he get even though it's not his fault. After that incident, Kunikida make sure that Ranpo would never get to eat any of his snack stock in the office anymore.

'Food is not allowed'

This signboard has not yet to be discharge until now.

And we can tell that Ranpo sulked the whole time.