un.

ɴ - ᴄᴜʀɪᴏᴜʀ ɴ ᴄᴜʀɪᴏᴜʀ

---

ᴊᴇᴏɴɢɢᴜᴋ looked ahead of himself just over the horizon. The sun was beginning to set and he watched patiently as his eyes easily adjusted to the sight.

Work can wait.

Just as the sun said its final farewell from Earth, Jeongguk caught something from the corner of his eye. Something bright. Something familiar.

The sky grew darker and his eyes practically glowed throughout, providing him a fine vision for the midnight sky that was soon to come.
The skies felt colder when Jeongguk raised his hand up into the silvery mist. Colder than usual nights at this time.

Once in a blue moon.

The nineteen-year-old turned a corner, passed through a couple of trees, and saw a figure, black hooded, hand raised to the mist and unbelievably silver, glowing eyes.
Jeongguk's breath hitched a little.

Jeongguk then immediately calmed after seeing the metal ring complimented with blue sapphires secure around his right ring finger.

Taehyung.

Just as the older put his arm down, he got tackled and fell face forward into the grass; he let out a muffled laugh when he felt that same electrifying shock none other from Jeon Jeongguk.

"Yah! Get off! It hurts!!" He exclaimed.

The younger quickly got off, since he knew how much just touching hands hurt both of them; if they could even hold it long enough, their hands would create a large spark, but they never held it longer because one, it hurts, and two, they're scared for what it might lead to.

Taehyung got on his elbows and turned himself so he was facing the bright, pale moon, keeping himself an okay distance away from Jeongguk.

"So pretty..." The younger smiled, not daring to take his eyes away from the sight.

Just like you. Taehyung thought.

The large moon filled Jeongguk's vision completely, doe eyes filled with wonder and a sight that he hasn't seen in a long time.

"Curiouser and curiouser..." Tae muttered. He then smiled; seeing Jeongguk like this filled his body with a feeling, a good one.
No one besides Jeongguk had this effect on him.

"... We should probably get going soon..." Taehyung said quietly.

"Yeah... we should," Jeongguk replied, still staring at the moon with the same expression.
He knew it was important to keep a fair distance away from normal humans, but it was hard when the silvery blue object filled his vision, almost forcing him to stay here.

Jeongguk lightly exhaled and heard Tae sigh.

"I wish these weren't so rare..." Tae kicked his feet in the air like a Barbie doll.

"Why do you say that?" Jeongguk turned his head for the first time in a while.

"So you could see this almost every night. So we could go outside and do this again... We could admire the moon for hours, and hours..."

"Why would we have to do that when I could just look at your eyes for hours and hours?" The younger cocked his head, smirking.

"...You're making me blush..."

"You're welcome."

"I hate you."

"Love you too."

---

I wasn't kidding when I said that he's the definition of tease lol (what makes the situation more teasing is that they aren't even dating... yet)

Peace,

Paris xoxo