cinq.

ɪᴠᴇ - ᴘᴜʟʟ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ

---

ʀɪᴅᴀʏ ɴɪɢʜꜱ aren't normally something to take lightly in Everland. Yeah, house parties and bass-boosted music, but that doesn't bring attention to Jeongguk's eyes. The full blue moon was a couple days ago, leaving tonight with a wimpy waning gibbous.
Jimin invited him to hang with him and Jackson, but he declined.
He needed to clear his mind. Alone.
Nevertheless, he never told anyone his plans for tonight. 
He put on something that doesn't give away his identity too soon and head out.

Jeongguk always seemed to be an outrovert; never doing anything without his friends, but really, he's an introvert. Yeah, he loves his hyungs, but he's always had a thing for being alone. But not for too long, he needs someone to be by his side at times.

The sky was dark, however, the night was still young; bright and various stars providing the illusion of being in Wonderland.
Jeongguk pulled the black hoodie farther over his head and closed his eyes, standing in the familiar darkness. The air was pure and the wind was light, softly swaying amongst trees and pulling at Jeongguk's clothes.
He didn't seem faltered by it one bit. He allowed his imagination to step out of its cage and run free.

He stood between deserts and oceans but didn't feel lost. Many paths were outstretched and offered to him, but he didn't know which one to choose. Which way is wrong...

Or which way is right.

The wind pulled him through the complicated world, twisting and turning him into a never-ending storm without an exit. Fear held his hand the whole way through, and he couldn't do anything about it.

He wanted to say goodbye. He wanted to let go of the useless hope in his hands, but it held onto him, like he needed him, whispering sweet nothings into his ear.

"Don't leave me, I believe, start running.

"No matter what rain falls...

No matter what darkness erases...

I will be by your side.

You never walk alone."

Jeongguk opened his eyes. Darkness fell, and the stars were calling his name. Everything from the imagine felt surreal– detailed, and too bad; too sweet to be true.

Jeongguk turned his head, and someone was staring straight at him. His eyes were silver as ever, but his hands were in his pockets, so he couldn't look for the ring complimented with blue sapphires wrapped around his right ring finger. He could see his hair, but it was stuffed inside their hoodie; Jeongguk couldn't make out what color their hair was.

Taehyung...?

Jeongguk took a small step towards the stranger, but the latter didn't budge.

A human?

Jeongguk ran in the other direction, maybe hoping that the stranger was an incredibly realistic mannequin, but he was wrong.

The stranger followed close behind.

Please don't kidnap me please don't kidnap me please don't kidnap me

"Jungkookie! It's me!" The stranger said.
And of course, his dark voice definately took it away.

Damn you, Taehyung.

Jeongguk slowed his running, and so did Taehyung.

"You scared me!" Jeongguk panted. "Don't just stare at me like that, say something!"

Taehyung playfully rolled his eyes in response.

The night grew dark, and silence fell among the two that were lying on the grass, given a perfect view of the wimpy waning gibbous.
Jeongguk decided to break the silence by saying, "I still think your eyes are more beautiful."

"Ya think?" Taehyung shifted his focus from the moon to Jeongguk.

"Well, yeah..." His lips parted a little as he said them, and they looked perfect; Tae wanted to kiss them so badly.

Jeongguk noticed the pupils in Taehyung's eyes darken and expand a little bit.

Lust.

It was like he was pulling him in. Electrifying. Addicting. Intoxicating.

Jeongguk's stomach twisted and turned. He wasn't used to being looked at in such way.

Jeongguk leaned in, mirroring Tae's actions; mouths slightly agape; their hands aren't touching, but they can both feel the sickening tension that vibrates through their fingertips.
Their noses brushed for a second, and sparks ran down both of their spines. Taehyung started feeling lightheaded, while Jeongguk felt weak.
They both immediately pulled back, wincing and hissing at the bruised pain on their noses.
Taehyung felt star dust start to trickle from Jeongguk's eyes and he wished he could wipe them away.

Before Tae could say anything, Jeongguk said a blunt "It's not your fault."
His voice was thick and raspy.

He was trying to numb the pain.

Seeing Jeongguk like this almost made him want to cry; Jeongguk was caring to him in almost every way, and this is how he repays him?

"It's not yours either. We're just too busy falling in love to care." The older replied.

---

if bts doesn't tour in atl i cri

peace,

Paris xoxo