Chapter XV👑

Chapter 15

"Yeah, sure-"

"Leo." Prince Ken shocks both of you.

"Oh, Ken." Leo patted his shoulder.

"Why were you talking to (Y/n)?"

"Nothing do not worry, my brother." Leo walks past him.

"So you were talking about nothing, (y/n)?" Prince Ken asks knowing this wasn't the case.

"Yes...your Majesty."

You both walk back into the dining room. You waited until everyone finished their foods so you and the girls could clean up.

Next day-

It was around noon time so you and the girls had a break after tidying up the chamber room. Nasty glances were still shared.
However as you were sitting down comfortably with some pillows, suddenly some evinoks (Castrated male slaves) walked into the room along with Lady Sumbee. You all stood up from the unexpected visit.

Lady Sumbee looked towards your direction then back at the evinoks nodding her head.

Next second the evinoks came towards your direction to start taking all your belongings.

"What are you doing!?!"

They ignored you and carried on collecting your things one by one.

"Do not touch my things!!!" You almost shout. You were extremely stressed and confused.

They carried them out of the room. "Follow them." Lady Sumbee says.

"No! Where to?" You reply.

"Stop asking questions. If you do not listen to me, force will be necessary once again."

You glare at her. Even all the other girls in the room were shocked. They didn't seem to have a clue on what was happening.

"Am I being removed from the Prince's service?" You ask. You felt sort of disappointed if this was the case for some reason.

"Go." She ignored your question.

"Are you leaving?" Tania remarks suddenly. You couldn't tell whether she was happy or sad.

"Looks like I am." You look down with dissapointment but releaved you were getting away from these horrible girls.

You followed the evnoks from behind along with Lady Sumbee. You were unfamiliar with where you were going.
They opened the door of a room you have never seen before. It was a decent room for the palace and much better than the slave room. However you were still very confused. Why did they bring you here? Do have to clean it up?

"(Y/n). This is your new room."

"N-new room? Mine?" Your eyes widened from shock along with you pointing at yourself

"Yes, all yours."

"Why Lady Sumbee? What did I do to deserve such a reward?"

"I do not know the reason but all I know is that Prince Ken has ordered this."

'Prince Ken? Could it be from Prince Leo? I did not ask for this...'

You sat on the comfy sitting area thinking about how this has happened. You were too curious to know.

You walk up to your door to see if anyone was around.

"Excuse me? Do you know where Prince Leo is?"

"Prince Leo?" One or the guards of the hallways asks. You nodded.

"I will pass on the message. What is it?"

"Um...I would like to have a word with him. You can tell him where I am located so that he can find me when he has the spare time."

The guard nodded.

~~~

It was not too long before a discreet knock occured. You opened the doors quickly. It was Prince Leo.

"(Y/n)?"

"Your majesty..."

"This is your room?"

"Now it is...apparently Prince Ken ordered it. Your majesty...I am so greatful for your effort and kindness however...I did not want this outcome. I wanted to be with my dear friend 'Loula'..."

"But (Y/n), I did not even find the opportunity to have a discussion with him yet..." Leo frowned.

"Make way for Prince Ken!" One of the guards from outside your door declared.

He walked in with his hands behind his back. He saw Leo and his face turned to a negative expression.

"Again? Why are you here?" Prince Ken says to Leo

"Wow, you are not even going to greet me?"

"You are in this womans room. I am questioning why you are here."

"Nothing important, I will discuss with you later maybe..."

"Leave us please." Prince Ken says coldly to his brother. You and Leo looked at each other.
Prince Leo did not argue and just left.

"Are you going to answer my question then?" Prince Ken asks you directly.

"Your majesty, it is not important for you to hear..."

"ANSWER MY QUESTION!" He shouted which shocked you.

"I-I was wondering if he asked you to move me to this room...that is all." You stutter.

"Why in the world would he ask me to do that? Tell me, because you want more privacy?"

"Pardon-?"

"I have heard all about your meetings here and there. I know everything that happens within the walls of my future palace."

"Your majesty, I do not know what you think we met for but-"

"From now on, you are not allowed out of this room, neither is anyone to enter unless I grant the permission. Especially Leo." Prince Ken left the room angrily leaving you speechless.

Author's Note:

WOW YOU GUYS ARE FAST!😂😂😂 AND GUYS LETS NOT TALK ABOUT VIXX'S COMEBACK BECAUSE I DIED OKAY.

Ken is acting extremely weird don't you think?

Please vote and comment for the next chapter!! ❤️❤️❤️