My fantasy world

When I was little girl I created a fantasy world called Crystal Creek. Where it was a place I would get lost in avoid all of the problems that I was going threw back then and now. I created to escape from my reality every time I was lonely and was in pain. Till this day I do it a lot. Wattpad was supposed to my Crystal Creek except for I would escape with books. But all it has done was emotionally hurt so many times. Everyday that past by I always want to get lost my fantasy world and run away from reality. I want to escape from everything that has ever hurt me or I was bored of. But know I realized that I can't do that anymore. As much as it is fun to live in a fantasy,one day you wake up and get so lost in touch with reality. So lost that you wake up one day wondering how did I get here? I've been using Crystal Creek to run away from what's real to the point that I'm asking myself what am I doing with my life and with myself. So I have come to a decision that I have to let my fantasy world go and grow up. As  much as I don't want to I have to. Because you don't grow in you don't evolve or mature. For that to happen it means I can no longer continue repetitively escape reality. So Crystal Creek I'm letting you go for now.