Love Me

Love me. That's all I asked of you. Did I love you back? Yes. Did I love you in the way you wanted me to? I tried my best.Did I love people unconditionally? Of course. But, did some people manipulated it? Yes. You see the one thing that the world wants for mass majority of people is love. But you have people who don't use it correctly. And makes me wonder if we all ask people the words of "Love Me", why do we have people who gets love from the other person and messes it up? Maybe I'm tired of this but this is some mess that I wish that me and others would stop doing.If your going to love somebody than love them. Don't mess that up! There are people out there in the world who wishes they had somebody to love them. And if you want somebody to love you have to learn to love yourself. Not a lot of people wants to love somebody that is so insecure with themselves to the point where it becomes unbearable. Trust me I have been there before. Love is many things but its not something you take for granted. So all of the people who reading this right now better listen and take this message I giving to you because trust and believe that love isn't always gonna wait for you to get your act together. This is why you have a period of time to work on yourself and clean internal mess up. Because when you get into a relationship with all that baggage and mess that you continue to have in the past it will be the main reason that your relationship didn't work out. I know that their are some things that are to get over but don't always use that as an excuse to keep pushing people away until officially come to turns with it. So can us humans think about things first before we ask someone to"Love Me".