Chapter Two

CHAPTER 2:

I'm looking down a long, green hallway. Drake is trying to find the right key, I sigh and start to study my surroundings. I see a large window at the end of the hall.

Still hearing the rattling of Drake's keys, I let go of my bag, my laptop still around my shoulder and stare out of the window.

It's really hot. I can feel the heat just inches from the glass, I rest my forehead against it and breath heavily. Condensation builds, up the glass slowly.

"OPEND IT!" I jump, at Drake forgetting I'm not at home for a second.

He pulls me over to the front door of his small studio apartment. I knew what it looked like already, he sent me pictures of all the rooms, even the cupboard. Or closet as I should say....

"Welcome home" Drake announces quietly as my eyes scan the beds.

"Well...who gets which bunk?" I ask curiously

"I am on the bottom bunk right now, but if you want we can switch..."

"No, no it's fine." I quickly realise I'm being quite rude, I've hardly spoke since we met. " but I gotta warn you again, I can get nightmares" I remind him. I've told him this when I was back in the UK, he shook it off and was still interacted in letting me tent this place with him.

I realise I'm being rude once again, I haven't spoken for a long time.

He's looking at me, his deep green eyes..

"I like your eyes" I say thinking out-loud, god did I just say that? First impressions right?

He laughs shaking it off and tells me he's going to target to get some stuff to put my things in the bathroom.

I unpack looking at all my things carefully, remembering of times at home.

I'm down to my last item. A big green shirt, it was mike's, I must of packed it buy mistake. I bring it to my face and inhale deeply, feeding on his scent. I miss him.

I throw it back into my suitcase violently, change into my pyjamas and fall asleep on Drake's soft couch.

Sorry it's kinds sloppy, just did it right now. I really want to get into Sky's head, I have a perfect image of what I want her character to be like. Thanks for reading! Bye!