Chp 16

Jayden's POV

Damn this girl was beyond fine and I couldn't stop looking at her . She was short and shaped in all the right places.

How could a nigga even put his hands on her I thought. She didn't know I was there lifting her into the car that night unless Aliyah told her .

I'm glad Jay brung my ass to LI's family cookout , her family was cool as fuck. Played a couple games of basketball with her cousin and shit even her uncles.

While Char keep stepping aside to check her phone and jaylen was getting to know Aliyah's mom better I'd even got to know Aliyah

" nigga quit lookin at my bestfriend , she don't want chu " Aliyah joked

" awww forreal !? You suppose to be my new sis and you can't even put in a word ? "

" whatever Jayden , you ain't serious "

She laughed

" naw forreal tho LI , I'm feelin ya friend , even tho she got that smart ass mouth on her "

" imma see what I can do , but what's in it for me "

" what you want "

" food "

I laughed , that all Aliyah do is eat , she had about 3 plates already and shit .

" what you want LI " her ass then sent me over to the grill 3 times , they gon think a nigga gettin to comfortable and send my ass home.

" get me 2 ribs and some more wings please favorite brother "

I laughed and went to get her food

I got her plate and headed back to her when I noticed a Chars fine ass disappearing in to the house , fuck it I'll put myself on .

" here LI , I'm finna run to the bathroom "

She gave me a hand wave and went back to stuffing her face , she gon eat my bro out a house and home shit

Chars POV

I been ignoring this niggas calls for the longest , I'm starting to get nervous . Nates been sending crazy texts one minute then I miss you's the next.

I don't know what to do , I get another text " please Charese baby , just meet with me and hear me out " I haven't talked to him or saw him since the night he beat me half to death , and for that I hated his ass , but I do love him still . What harm could meeting with him do ? Just as I was about to reply I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist and turn me around .

I turned around and looked into these familiar eyes , he looked as if he hasn't slept in years

" NA - Nate what are you doing here !? " I tried to get out , I looked into the boy I was in love with , it wasn't him anymore . Something was different .

" shushhhh " he said putting his index finger to my lips , he started to back me into a nearby room , shit his ass was crazy forreal I was all the way upstairs so if Nate did try something no one
would hear . Fuck !