6 - Innocence

Alex pov

It's been 5 days since I told Jason I remember him. I've been remembering a lot of things lately. But still not a membery of my parents.  Maybe Jason will know. He went somewhere but he'll be back. I head down stairs with the rest of the guys.

I was heading down the stairs when I see the guys siting around watching the news. All of a sudden I see my face appear on screem.

" police have been searching for 1 week now but no sign of Alex Russo. If you see her please report it. This is the only picture of her we have.

It was the picture from when I was on the cheer team I remember now

It was the picture from when I was on the cheer team I remember now. Tears came to my eyes. Never in a million years would I have thought my name would be on the news for something like this. He guys turn around to see me. They quickly turn off the TV.

" Oh hey guys ", I said not trying to make anything awkward.

*1 hour later*

I was now in the kitchen making cookies with the guys.

" Alex don't be mad but.... I think I burnt the cookies", Luke says.

" really didn't you set the timer?! ", I said.

" I kinda... Forgot", he says.

"you had one job", I said.

Later I had made two more trays of chocolate chip cookies. Hopefully they're not to good. Then they're gonna want me to make some every week. We all sat down watching a movie when Jason walked in.

" Hey baby", he greeted me.

"oh... Hi", I said. What's wrong with me I get all shy around him. All the time.

" Jason bro you gotta try these", Chaz says.

"Ya man your girl knows how to bake", za says.

The movie had finally ended. Me and Jason headed upstairs. Once we reached the room I notice he kept staring at me. When we got to the room I quickly changed into a pair of Jason's sweat and a baggy shirt of his. I moved to the end of the bed with my back facing him. Until I felt his arms find their way around my waist.

He pulled me close to him. Until there was no space between us. I could feel his member poking my leg. Really Jason. He's making me uncomfortable. I try to move from his grip but I couldn't.

*The next Day*

I was in the backyard siting near the pool. While the guys were having a  BBQ. I wonder where Jason goes. He's always gone.

I turn my head to see Jason come through the doorway.