Chapter 32

The BackStreet Encounter – Chapter 32

A/N: I don't really like this chapter but yeah I had to post it anyway. I hope you'll like it better than I do.

He was kicking me out.

"No I don't understand. What is it that you are saying?!" I asked my fear clearly showing in my voice.

"You don't have your place here anymore." He said. "I don't want a dyke to live here with me." He added calmly.

"You can't do that! You can't kick me out just because of my sexual orientation." I yelled with anger.

"I sure can! You are not welcomed here anymore!" He yelled back.

"Because you think that I felt welcome those last fucking years!? You think that you acted the way you were supposed to since mum left your sorry ass?!" I shouted.

"Watch your words!" He shouted back his anger beginning to show on his face.

"Oh what is it? Now you wanna act as a father and teach me how to be polite!? Well flash news sir! You are not my father anymore. You don't deserve me being polite!" I snapped as I finally let out all the things I had kept for myself.

"Why do you do this!? Why do you blame me for Mum leaving you? Because that's what it is isn't it?! You are blaming somehow because she left you!" I asked tears threatening to roll down my cheeks at any minute.

"I've never blamed you for this." He said coming back to his calm self.

"Then why do you hate me so much?" I asked in a desperate tone.

"I don't want you. I've never wanted you to stay with me. I wanted you to take off with your mother. But you didn't. You ruined those last five years for me. You took my freedom." He said. His face remained unchanged as my face was flooded by tears.

"I tried my best. I tried my best to be a good daughter, cooking for you everyday, trying to talk to you everyday, making sure you weren't dead on that fucking couch everyday. But I shouldn't have. You don't deserve it. You don't deserve me." I said walking to my bags and throwing them on my shoulders as I made my way to the door.

"I hope you are happy. You just won your freedom back." I said before slamming the door shut and walking away from this house I knew I would never come back to.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

At first the idea of going to Lauren did cross my mind. I wanted nothing more that for her to comfort me, to have her arms wrapped around me as she would whisper in my ear that I didn't need my father as long as I had her which meant forever. But I couldn't. The idea of going to her seemed selfish considering that I had just argued with her telling her to stay away from me because she had ripped my heart out. I couldn't go back to her. First because I was still mad at her, second because it felt like i'd use her to get comfort. So I just walked to the closest hotel wanting nothing more again than to curl up in a ball and cry my heart out. He had never loved me. He had always wanted me to leave him live his life without me being constantly around. He had always wanted me gone and that was breaking me. When I was doing efforts to get him to talk to me again he was just thinking that he'd be better off without me. How can someone feel that way about someone else? How can a father feel that way about his own daughter? As I walked in the first hotel I saw I noticed it was a 4* hotel. I asked for the most isolated room which was a ridiculously expensive suite but at that second i thanked my mother for all the money she had left me and took it. As soon as I entered the room I didn't even bother looking around and walked directly to a room I hoped was the bedroom. Thankfully it was. I threw my bags on the side of the bed, slipped out of my clothes and finally slid under the covers before closing my eyes wanting nothing more than to sleep forever cause I didn't want to wake up in a world where I had lost both Lauren and my father...