Chapter 39

The BackStreet Encounter – Chapter 39

A/N: So guys i'm sorry I didn't update yesterday but I was too tired to do so, I did try to finish the chapter but I failed miserably.

Anyway, I promised you two updates today, so here is the first one.

Your point of view.

The car ride was silent. Actually it wasn't as the girls kept talking and cheering about the fact that they were gonna have so much fun tonight. But for me, they weren't in that car, I was too focused on Lauren to realize they were in the car. We were staring at each other lovingly, holding each others' hand and stroking our fingers together softly. I swore I could feel her heartbeat in her hand as it was beating so hard, or maybe it was just mine, pumping at such a fast and strong pace that I felt it throughout my whole body. Neither one of us said a word, no word needed to be said, as our eyes spoke for themselves, telling each other how much we were in love and how we belonged to each other. I let my mind drift back slowly to everything we had been through, from the second we bumped into each other to that exact moment. The day my eyes laid on her for the first time I never thought I would be here right now telling myself that this was the love of my life and that I never wanted to leave her side. Who knew that I was going to feel like the most precious thing on this earth just by the way someone would look at me? Because that's how I felt, I felt like she was looking at me like i was a diamond she was scared would be broken. She looked at me the way every girl wanted to be looked at. She seemed to have gotten out of our staring daze as she turned to the girls and then looked through the window. I assumed we were arrived but I still didn't want to tear my eyes away from her.

"Guys, the second we get out of this car, you guys are just my friends, not famous people okay?" I said still staring at Lauren. "And you will not be my girlfriend for the few next hours meaning I won't have the right to kiss you or do something more than friendly." I told Lauren causing her to nod. "So I'm gonna use a few minutes right now to make up for the next few hours." I said again causing Lauren to furrow her eyebrows to express her confusion. I turned to the girls in a swift move a huge grin on my face. "Guys, I love you. But right now, I need a few minutes with my girlfriend so if you don't want to witness an extremely hot make-out session you should get out of the car." I said slowly and had to stifle my laugh as I saw their disgusted and shocked face. They were just here looking at me as if I was crazy but after a few seconds and me adding a simple "out" they exited the car mumbling words I couldn't catch. I didn't waste any second and latched my lips to Lauren the moment the door closed, my hands finding their way to her ass in a second.

"That was so hot." She whispered when I attached my lips to her neck. I wasn't sucking or nipping just leaving open mouthed kisses as I didn't want to leave a mark tonight.

"You are hot." I pointed as my lips began kissing her bare shoulder.

"Have you...fuck!" She shouted as I squeezed her butt forcefully and spread her legs in a swift move. She moaned again as my hand traveled up her inner thigh, stopping very close to her crotch. A loud bang on the door made our movement stopped.