Chapter 3

Uncovered

[ What the hell happened?! ]

The second day of school started. Yesterday was good news for Saiki. The nuisances in his life have been decreased by one. What's more, it was the worst enemy in his life.

Or so Saiki thought.

'A-As I thought.. I-I-I'm so nervous I can't even walk properly!! H-How am I supposed to c-confess to him?! I-I need to calm down first...'

Saiki was being followed again. Thanks to his telepathy, he can sense it. The face he's making is even more annoyed than his usual annoyed face. He was so in trouble. He never knew he's going to be in such trouble that day. He walked out of his house going to school with a relieved feeling, only to find out that it's going to be the worst day of his life.

[ Seriously, what the hell happened?! She already gave up on me right?! Why in the world is she planning to confess now?! What a pain.. ]

Saiki was really shocked. He doesn't have any idea what has happened. He was so sure that Teruhashi will finally leave him alone. But now, she's following him figuring out ways how to confess.

[ Is she the type of girl that changes decision so quick? Good grief. ]

Saiki lets Teruhashi follow him. He decided to observe her to know what's going on. He thought he has to do something about this, or else his peaceful life will be over for sure.

'Ah!!! I-I don't know what to do! I'm so nervous and embarrassed. I can't even look at him!!" Teruhashi's face was bright red. She isn't sure if she can properly approach Saiki.

She ended up just following Saiki until they reach their room. Just yesterday, she was so excited to greet Saiki, but now, she can't even say good morning to him anymore. Her heart was beating so fast that she can even hear it. As always, boys around her say offu, but she didn't notice it. She doesn't have time to count it, she was busy trying to calm her self.

"Good morning Kokomi!" Yumehara saw Teruhashi in her seat and approached her. She was so excited about this day. She didn't even have a decent sleep last night.

"G-Good morning Chiyo.." Teruhashi responded.

"Hm? What's with the face?? How did the confession go?"

"Huuh?! I-I haven't confessed yet!!"

"Eh?? Why?!"

"Of course I need to wait for a good timing! You're being excited about this way too much Chiyo.."

"Ahaha Sorry sorry. Yes I was just so excited. I even practiced my confession to Kaidou-kun.. You know, what I promised yesterday." Yumehara winked. "Have you practiced yours?"

"The truth is...no. I was tired yesterday so I immediately fell asleep. When I woke up, it's already morning."

"Ehh?"

"More importantly Chiyo.. How am I supposed to do this?! I'm so nervous... I'm just so nervous!" Her body was shaking. She was freaking out. She knows that it's kind of an overreaction but she's not faking it. Can she just cancel the confession? No. Yumehara will surely disagree and she'll definitely force her to still do it.

"Yeah right? Ahaha.... How in hell are we supposed to do this Kokomi?!" Yumehara exclaimed. Her expression suddenly changed, her cheeks turned red, and she hid her face with her hands.

"H-Huh?! You're already prepared right? Why are you suddenly acting like that?" Teruhashi asked, looking confused.

"Yeah!! I practiced my confession last night.. And actually I'm so excited about this.... But still, there's a nervous feeling inside of me! Coz, what if I mess up?! If I did, my life will be officially over for sure! I'm maybe convinced to do this but, I'm still a girl who gets nervous at confessions.."