- 18

Watch me

Watch me

Author's note:
smutwarning⚠️ (not really)

Once we enter his house he carry me by his shoulder and harshly throw me to the sofa.

A small moaned escape my lips which I regret.

"Baby shush, I'm not even starting yet." He put one finger to my lips to shush me and began coming closer between my legs.

We look at each other with lust. My hands move on it's own as he lean down. My legs trapping his torso and hands coming from his chest up to his face.

"What are you going to do now, daddy?" I smirk but soon gone when he smirk back.

"Oh, daddy will going to make you suffer.all.night."
That smirk of him turn into seducive smile which made me to want him more.

I swing my arms around him and stared at his lips.

"Watch me" I watch his lips move as he was saying those words with lust.

Just like that he smashed his lips into mine that made me feel some butterflies in my stomach. He started to bite my lower lips which made me gasps. He took that opportunity to put his tongue inside mine. The kiss got deeper and more passionate. Our tongues dancing together in perfect rhythm. I shoved my fingers though the back of his head that make him groaned and broke the kiss. We both gasped in the air and the next thing I know is that he put his arms around me started to carry me. I automatically lock my legs around his torso and kiss him again.

He began bringing us inside his room without breaking the kiss. His hands was now rubbing my butt. He started to give me butterfly kisses on my neck-

*RING RING RING*

'Who tf calling me rn' i thought.

But when I checked the pocket of the blazer,where my phone was. It isn't my phone, it isn't ringing nor vibrating.

Then I look at Jungkook that's now on his phone.

'Is that more important than me? Than the things that we're doing right now?' This thought of mine got me devastated.

I look at him in a few seconds, waiting for him to see my face which is now full of anger and pain.

I hop off him and said
"I'm going" I was now going downstairs expecting him to chase me but no.....
There's no any signs of him when I look back.

'I'm just your toy right?'
Tears rolled down to my cheeks and run outside his house again.

Author's note:
I know I'm bad at writing things like this, sorry ma dudes ahahah