Chapter Eleven (11)

Sencers p.o.v

I ended up going to sleep not that long after Noah laid down with me, it felt nice, safe and comfortable. I liked it.

I was happy this morning and I let my arms fly over the bed. I couldnt believe this, I was happy and didnt really want to leave. Ever, but I knew I couldnt be clingy to Noah because then he would get tired of me and mad probably, but I dont know. I just liked him lots, I like it when he gets cuddly and everything.

"Noah!" I yelled, running excitedly down the stairs, and through the halls running right into him, wrapping my hands around him.

"Sencer!" He yelled back, picking me up, and spinning me around the kitchen. "How was your sleep?" He asked as my laughs died down and rested me on his left hip, as he moved the butter around the pan with his right hand. "So, are you going to help me? I still need to make the pancakes." He pointed to the creamy colored pancake batter.

"Yah." I said rather softly, yet excitedly at the same time, wiggling in his arms, trying to get down, I mean, as much as I loved him holding me I wanted to help him make pancakes, Ive never really did anything in the kitchen, seeing I was never really aloud out of my room.

I watched him smile, and place me on the cupboard near the batter, I started to fiddle with the ladle plopping the batter up and down in the bowl.

"Pour." he said, looking straight at me, causing me to blush before nodding and picking up the ladle full of the batter, dumping it right into the middle of the hot pan. I watched happily as it sizzled and started to cook, and Noah walked around the kitchen stretching into the sink to get a flipper. I bit my lip as I watched his shirtless stomach flex, and unflex when he came back to the pan. "Eyes up here." He stuck his tongue out of his mouth, putting a thumb under my chin, pulling my eyes back up to his.

"I..." My eyes widened when I noticed I was caught. All he did was shrug, smile, and kiss me quickly before flipping the pancake.

Noah sat on the floor as I sat on the couch, legs folded over one another and plate balanced in between. Noahs feet were folded in front of him and his plate already empty and on the coffee table. I desperately wanted to run my hand through his hair, but I restrained, I didnt know if he would like it.

"I think I make a pretty good breakfast." He smiled back at me, stealing a piece of my bacon from my fork.

Glaring at him, I shook my head before shoving the bigger piece into my mouth, giving myself over sized cheeks. "It would be nothing without me." I mumbled, food nearly falling out of my mouth.

I watched as he laughed at me trying ot keep the food in my mouth, "Sencer..." I looked at him, brows hitched. "You have some." I furrowed my brows confused as he pointed to the corner of his mouth. My face heated as I realized what he meant, I lifted up some of the over sized shirt I was wearing and wiped at my face. Pouting at Noah--who was looking at the plate of food.

"Noah?" I called his name.

"Hmm."

"Are you, um... OK?"

"Yah. Why wouldnt I be?"

I shrugged, "You didnt try and sneak bacon off my plate." I mumbled shyly.

"Your not hungry?" Noah raised a brow.

"Uh..." I let my eyes wander all over the room without landing on him, what if he got mad because I was wasting his food.

"Well, if your not hungry. Dont eat it." He waved his hands around, standing over me, grabbing my plate and putting it carelessly on the coffee table. "But... I can think of something better we can do with our time, until my mom gets home and we can go to the park or something." He smiled slyly. Pushing my shoulders lightly and making me land on the soft, plump, leather couch. He placed himself inbetween my legs, causing me to blush, he didnt seem to notice as he just kept lowering his face, giving me a soft, yet firm kiss on the lips. "Can I?" He jerked his head a bit.