25

I'd like to dedicate this chapter to RebornRose1992! I really appreciate you and your support for this story! Thank you so much! This one's for you ;-)

As I came to the shed I grabbed my gun and all my knifes putting them in my waistband and pockets, I also took a waterbottle before walking off towards the little lake 10k and I spend some time at earlier that day.

I wanted to calm down but to be honest I just got angrier with any second. As a result of all the emotions hitting me at once, I'm talking anger, sadness, grief and so much more, I threw my waterbottle to the ground in the direction I just came from releasing a frustrated scream as well before grabbing my head and cowering down on the small cliff, squeezing my eyes shut.

"Hey" a small voice pulled me out of the little breakdown I was having.

"How did you know I would go here?" I asked after I brushed away the drying tears.

"There weren't that many places you could've gone" He shrugged offering me a small smile as he stuffed his hands in the frontpockets of his pants.

"Right" I tried to laugh slightly but gave up and let a sigh end my attempt.

"Thank you" 10k mumbled taking a few steps closer.
"You know, for backing me up and all"  he scratched the back of his neck while I played with my hands slightly.

"Oh, don't mention it. Murphy is a freaking bastard" I shook my head before I sat down on the rock, dangling my legs over the edge, just like earlier that day.

"Yeah, but that's nothing new" he winked, sitting down next to me.

"Are you making fun of me?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Oh no, I would never" he held his hands up in false surrender.

"You are! What the heck, man?" I exclaimed pushing him to the side slightly.

"Hey, stop! I'll fall in the water, if you keep pushing me" he grabbed my wrists.

"And we wouldn't want that to happen, ey?" I smirked at him.

"No, I don't want to get my clothes wet" he looked at me suspicious.

"Then you have to take them off first" I shrugged, a little impressed by my sudden confidence.

"Oh, so that's what's going on? Well, then you'll have to as well" he winked jumping to his feet as he took off his shirt, looking at me expecting afterwards, the smirk never leaving his face.

"I was joking" I rolled my eyes, turning to look at the water again.

"Okay, then your clothes will get soaked though, but if that's what you want" his voice echoed behind me.

"What do y-" but I didn't get to finish that sentence as I suddenly hit the water, quickly swimming to the surface I searched around the rocks for 10k.

My eyes grew dark as I focused on him and saw him laughing his ass off.

"I hate you! I'm going to freeze tonight!" I glared at him.

"It was you who didn't want to take your clothes off" he grinned.

"Fuck you! I wasn't planning on going swimming at all!" I growled at him while I swam closer to him.

"Why not?" He tilted his head before taking off his shoes and pants.
I tried looking away from him so I won't start staring but that was exactly what happened.

I knew he noticed as his smirk reappeared on his face and he send me a wink before jumping off the rock and into the water next to me so I got splashed and even more soaked if that was possible.

"Ey!" I exclaimed brushing the water out of my eyes.

"It's just water" 10k chuckled as he swam towards me.

"Oh yeah?" I gave him a look.
"Then you won't care about this, I guess" I added and smiled at him innocently before splashing some water in his face.

"Hey, stop that!" He laughed shielding his face with one hand.

"Hmm let me think about that for a second" I pretended to consider stopping to annoy him.

"And?" He looked at me suspiciously.

"Uhm.. nope" I smirked splashing him again.

"I swear to god" he chuckled grabbing my arms.

"Man, I had fun" I pouted looking at the water in front me.

"Yeah, I bet you did" he raised an eyebrow grinning at me.

"Sooo, what's the plan now?" I tilted my head after we spent some time in silence.

"I don't know" he shrugged as his voice got lower.

My eyes subconsciously flickered to his lips and as I realised it I was quick to look away from him to try and hide my blush.

"Sarah"

"Huh?" I gulped glancing at him for a second before dropping my gaze to the water again.

His hands moved to my face as he grabbed it and turned me towards him so I was forced to look at his face.

Despite being in the water I felt my hands getting sweaty and my heart beat sped up.

I wasn't really able to think about the situation I was in before I started leaning in.

As I noticed that he was leaning in too I bit down my lip to contain the smile that threatened to appear on my face.

His lips ghosted over mine for a moment and I wanted to complain for his teasing so bad but there was no way I was going to disturb our moment.

After a few moments that honestly felt like hours to me his soft lips met mine and I only focused on the two of us as my hands found their way around his neck, in an attempt to pull him closer to me. It wasn't a perfect kiss but it was my perfect first kiss and I didn't want it to ever end. His hands dropped from my face and sneaked around my waist as he attempted to get closer to me as well. I got goosebumps wherever his fingertips touched my skin and the butterflies in my stomach were driving me crazy as well. Processing everything that was happening I couldn't stop the smile creeping on my lips this time, which unfortunately resulted in us breaking the kiss up.
We didn't move our hands at all though as we just stood there smiling like idiots.

I'm also very sorry for not updating regularly in the last days. This week was hard at work and I hope you are not too mad at me...  Thanks for reading my crappy stories! I hope you enjoy them❤