Chapter 13

Heyo my peeps, I know it has been foreverrrrrrr. But I have been so busy with school and my exams were like right around the corner, also depression had me in its clutches for a while. That and major author's block so please forgive me for being late. Alas, I am finished with high school! Yay me!! Anyways, this time I, my self will do the disclaimer! Yay!!! (Readers:boo!!) Well I am sorry if the cast is too busy to see their fans *rolls eyes*.

ANYWAYSSSSSS, I do not own Yugioh, only the plot and please don't try to steal my ideas, if you want to borrow an idea just ask. That is all you need to do.

Love you guys and thank you for baring with me. Don't forget to vote and comment!!

That's it!

Neko Uzumaki out!~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So how was your date?", Sakura asked nudging me lightly in the arm. 

I rolled my eyes at her, yet I somehow couldn't help but smile whenever I remember the day out with Yami. 

"First of all, I won't exactly call it a date", I responded and now it was the girl's turn to roll their eyes.

"Oh please, I mean takes you out for break fast, then the arcade, the mall, the museum and after all that to the beach and then you guys went to have dinner at a restaurant.... Oh not forgetting it was only the two of you", Tea listed off as the girls nodded.

"We're only friends, so chillax", I reassured.

"That blush says otherwise", Mia said smirking.

"Let's not forget lover boy over there won't stop looking over here", Ino said nudging her head in the direction of Yami. I looked at where she directed me and saw that he was indeed looking at me, but he quickly looked away upon noticing my stare. Naruto laughed at him and nudged him as he blushed.

"See what I told you?" Tea smirked.

"Maybe the guys are just bothering him just like you guys are bothering me?" I questioned with a shrug.

"G-guys, I-i think you should leave (Y/n)'s privacy alone", Hinata said siding with me.

"Thank you Hinata", I said smiling at raven head girl who nodded in response.

"Oh please, Hinata we're trying to get them to realise their feelings. It's obvious that they like each other", Sakura said.

"Guys, Hinata is right, if (Y/n) says she doesn't like Yami then maybe she doesn't", Serenity said backing Hinata and myself up.

"Ten-ten? What do you say?" Ino asked the tomboy-ish girl.

"Huh? Oh well I think he should make the first move", Ten-ten said then went back to eating.

"The fact remains that they both like each other", Mia said smirking.

"You guys are really persistent you know that?" I asked.

"Just confess to it already", Mia said as everyone else except Ten-ten, Hinata and Serenity agreed.

"Ughhh fine, yes I do have a crush on Yami", I said as they all squealed. 

"Then why don't you just tell him already?" Tea encouraged.

"No way!! And you guys will not tell him anything!" I exclaimed.

"Why? Its pretty obvious that he likes you back!" Mia said.

"I can't.... because he loves someone else", I said a sadly.

The girls all looked at each other in a questioning manner.

"(Y/n) There is something-", I interrupted Tea.