Chapter 4 | Rescue

It was almost scary how quiet the Wayne Manor could be at such a time. How lifeless it looked without any light and how lonesome it felt at times.

Since the incident a feeling of utter depression could be felt through the Manor, always searching for his Victims to crush them even more. Making it impossible to even have a tiny bit of hope blossomed up. Till now.

The living-room could have been consider as completely silent and dark, if it's weren't for Tim's rapid typing, which almost lulled the already sleep-deprived Teen into the promising dreamland and the soft bluish light, which illuminated a bit of the room and being the only light source.

Tim sipped at his Coffee and took a bite from one of the Sandwiches, Alfred had made for him. He was completely focused on the Screen, looking through every File and Document, just to find something or anything about the Women which kidnapped his Baby Brother. They already wasted enough time.

Jason was on his way towards the Kitchen, having a crave for some Donuts and a good Bottle of Coke. As he passed the living-room he stopped in his tracks and looked at Tims illuminated head. Again his younger Brother didn't go to sleep, even though he really needed it. Maybe he should convince Bruce to buy some sleep pills for Tim.

«You really should go to sleep now, Timber.» and Jason had to cover his ears as Tim screamed, probably waking everyone in the Manor up. For heavens sake.

Tim glared at Jason, who tries his best to stifle his laughter. Sometimes the older Teen could be a real asshole.

«So, whatcha doing at such a late time?» Jason asked and took place next to Tim, reading some of the Files. «I'm trying to find information about that Women who took [Name]» Tim's voice was quiet as he spoke, but Jason was sure he heard a crack in it.

Tim begun to chew at his bottom lip, he needed to stay focused. He rubbed furiously over his eyes as he felt the burning tears, trying to stop them. Unsuccessful.

«It's my fault. It's my fucking fault, Jason.» sobbed Tim out, abandoned his Laptop and buried his face in his lap, as continue to speak. «He came into my room that night, I guess I didn't heard him the first time when he spoke to me and when [Name] spoke the second time he touched me. I was so startled, I screamed and spilled my Coffee and I just lost it. I was just so angry at the moment, that I told him such awful things, he cried but I ignored him. Fuck. If I hadn't said such terrible things to him, he wouldn't be gone!» Tim's voice was hoarse and dry, his chest felt so tight, he had feeling of being suffocated and not being able to breath anymore. His heart aches so painfully, he just wanted to rip it out.

Jason draped his arm over Tims shoulder and pulled him into a side hug, «Tim listen, we're all at fault, not just you. Dick, Damian and I pushed him away too. So stop beating yourself up. We'll find him.» he ruffled through his younger Brothers hair and waited till Tim calmed down completely.

Jason groaned, «Damn, you really should take a shower, Timber.» «Shut up, you're not better.» Tim was focused on the files again and grinned. He found her.

 He found her