Chapter 2: 3051

"Where do you want to go?" Cassie asked.
"The training grounds." I replied with excitement.
"But-"
"Come on we need to go change our clothes. If we want to get in, we have to get out of our school uniforms"
"Ok" she said hesitantly. With that I pulled Cassie with me to my secret getaway.

My grandpas old house.

Nobody lives there anymore, my grandpa Jario died in the first war in Mirth. The land is just left alone, people believe it's cursed. Both my grandparents died while they lived in that house, and the last time someone trespassed they died on the property.
When we got there we jumped over the fence surrounding the property and walked towards the house. When we got in, it looked the same as the last time we came. All of the furniture was covered in a thick layer of dust.
My mother was an only child, and she died before my grandma died. My father hated my grandma so when she died nobody was going to clean up the house. I would have, but I was only 4 at the time.
"Our clothes is in the closet in the guest room" I told Cassie who was ahead of me.
"Ok, thanks"
As we got changed, I looked around. In the guest room there was a crib and a diaper changing table. I didn't remember anything about this room, but I felt like it was my room. I could picture my grandma changing my diaper on the table, reading me a book, then putting me in the crib. It never happened, but it felt as though I knew everything about this room. I'm a bit weird that way, I can imagine things in the past, and it feels like I'm actually there sometimes.
"Ok now what?" Cassie questioned.
"Now we go to the training grounds." I replied, flicking my curly red hair.
"How are we going to get in?"
"I don't know. Maybe talk to Jackson, convince him to let us in. He is pretty high up in the totem pole, isn't he?"
"Ya."
With that we left the house, jumped the fence, and headed for the training grounds. To try and convince Cassie's cousin to let us in the training grounds.

How is it. I'm having so much fun. It's it to short? Please leave your comments. Will Bella and Cassie get into the training grounds?