Chapter 8: 3051

I woke up with a start. The ability to see into the past, did that exist? I needed to go talk to Cassie's grandma, but that could wait until Cassie woke up. In the meantime I grabbed my phone from the other side of the room, and slipped back on the the top bunk of Cassie's bunk bed.
As I tapped the on button the screen glowed up, it was 5:21am. I looked into the camera and the the phone unlocked. I thought about going onto the internet and searching up Pastirum, and it did it. They were all government run websites from different countries, so I specified the search and added, Mirth. The first website read "Pastirum in Mirth, you guide for everything about Pastirum.
www.Mirth❤️.gov/Pastirum"  I clicked it and began to read,
"Pastirum is a very uncommon disease, in which the patient can see into the past. It usually starts at a young age around 6, which is why your child is forced to an appointment on their 6th birthday. Pastirum is not genetic. It usually begins with the patient, feeling as though they have seen things that was before their time. Then as time passes, they begin to have visions of the past. This usually happens at night, if it happens during the day, please immediately bring you child to the hospital. If you child wakes you up several nights in a row (at the same time). This is another symptom, and you bring your child immediately to the hospital. Once diagnosed family members shall be given one final week with the patient, before the patient must be taken into a private ward in the hospital. Depending on the severity of their Pastirum, they may be allowed out for Christmas and Easter. Everyone working with your family member would like to assure you that you he/she will be kept in top shape."
My mind was racing with questions, but I kept reading hoping for answers
"Ever since the First War of Mirth, we haven't had any patients. Dr. Mike Ras and figured out a cure. While he was healing a solider, he gave him his in the making pill called 'Wonder' and it healed the mans broken leg and his arm. He kept testing it on different people who needed help for different things. And for every person he tried it worked. He even gave it to tons of expecting mother's, and ever since none of the children in Mirth had Pastirum." This wasn't making any sense. I had reached the end of the article and I was more confused then before. I scrolled down to the end of the page hoping for something, and at the bottom, past all of the ads it read
"!WARNING! Contains Phyok.
Don't worry, only 1 in 1 000 000 get this allergy!"
It was all beginning to make sense, my mom died after giving birth to me due to not being able to take a pain pill. What if that pill was pain pill was Wonder, and what if I actually had Pastirum?