A SIMPLE LOVE STORY ~ SWASAN OS

Hello everyone ..... today I tried to write something on my favorite SWASAN. Friends its my very first OS on wattpad and i have written the same on telly but in parts .....so please don't mind if I have done some mistakes......

And yes no proof writing, now enough of me

CHARACTER SKETCH:

SANSKAAR- He was a police officer earlier but something happened which changed him

SWARA- she is a perfect example of beauty with brain. She is a doctor by profession.

Other characters are same as the show.

***********************************************************************************************

'Mangalam Bhagavan Vishnu.........Mangalam Garudadhwajah.......Mangalam Pundareekaksha.......Mangalay tano Hari.... Ommm'

SHADI SAMPAN HUYI.....

Now bride and groom stand up and take blessings from elders and god for Ur bright future.... (The priest said)

Two brides and two grooms stood up and about to go suddenly one groom started shouting.....

G-(started shouting like mad) stay away... stay away please someone bring water and pour it on fire ..... Please I hate it ......and then he fainted.

All started murmuring something....

LADY1- see this mad... they thought that they will make him marry and everything will be all right.

LADY2- yes, how shameless they are ... even after knowing that SANSKAAR is MAD they married him. I think the girl is having some problem that's why she agreed for this marriage.

LADY1- yes I think u r right warna kon ladki ek pagal se shadi karegi

This was it for SWARA... she came forward and shouted ....

SWARA- you all can leave .... The marriage is over ..... Thank you for becoming a part of it.

And in no time everyone left ... and even swara left the mandap and ran to her room.