Youre first kiss preferance #1

Grayson
-would be super nervous
-fidgeting right before it happens
-let's be real, Grayson was planning this
-makes sure his breath is exTRA minty
the walk after dinner was filled with Grayson's cheesy jokes and conversations about life in general. it had been your third date and you were starting to really like Grayson . he was basically the guy your 12 year old self dreamed of: romantic, funny, cute, and talented.
"y/n, y/n!" Grayson waved his hand in your face, jokingly to get your attention.
"oh sorry," you told him. you didn't notice that you were staring at him. he just looked really great.
"are you cold?" he asked you.
"a little bit," you laughed. it kept getting colder the longer you two stayed out and you had been out for awhile.
"here," he took the jacket off his shoulders and handed it to you (the kiss you this christmas jacket had me squealing).
you thankfully accepted it and slid it onto your shoulders. the fabric smelled like Grayson and instantly it made your heart beat a little faster. you looked over to grayson And saw him fidgeting with his hands. you looked at him with a confused expression.

"do you want it back? are you cold?" you were about to take it off before Grayson cut you off by pressing his lips to yours. the kiss was soft and gentle but he was very passionate.
"you just looked so beautiful," he pulled away but not too far. his forehead was against yours. you smiled and ran your tongue across your lip. that was one of the best kisses you'd ever had.