Update 4/18/18

Hey guys, just a heads up I am back to regular updates on the sequel to this series and I also have 2 other works I am working on at the moment. If you would like to check them out, here are the descriptions. 

The Podcast Diaries 

What would you do if thousands of people were writing fanfiction about you and your best friends?

Audrey Walker is not your average sixteen-year -old nerd. Since she was 12 years old her massively popular podcast has garnered almost a million followers, and nobody outside her family knows that her private diary has an online fan following. One day Audrey discovers that her fanbase has secretly been producing fanfiction about her and her friends, going as far to create "ship" names and obsess over every detail about their relationships. Things grow even more complicated as Audrey herself starts reading fanfiction about "Audorian"-- a ship between her and the nerdiest guy in school, Dorian. Audrey never would have given him a second glance, but the fanfiction is beginning to make her think otherwise. At the same time, her podcast is rising in popularity, she may or may not be reading fanfiction written by her teacher, her guy friend is not-so-secretly in love with her, and her long time bff reveals a few secrets of her own.

Stay With Me Tonight (A Dan and Phil Fanfiction)

 Phil thinks he is in love with Marzia, so he goes to a party to woo her.

Dan doesn't know what he thinks, so he attends the party to keep an eye on Phil.

Is it even possible to save a life, drop acid, get in a car chase, adopt a kitten, steal an heirloom, win a drinking game, get the girl, lose the girl, jump off a roof, wear pastel clothing, and fall in love with your best friend in one night?