01

A man I once knew by now was laying under a building. Dead. Blood was everywhere on my face, clothes, and the hard concrete sidewalk. That I now sat on. The only person I dare call the love of my life. The only person who had found me. Look what I've done.

1 year earlier

"Run, go!" Yelled an old woman. She had dark brown hair and bright blue eyes. She was wearing black sweatpants and a TMNT sweatshirt(Teen mutant ninja turtles). As I ran, I also wandered. Watching the dark ever green tree pass by. I squinted my eyes as I see a pitch black railroad track, and just beyond it was a light, a faint but getting closer light. I find out what it is once I see I was on a street. I look around trying to figure out where I am before the car gets to me. As it slows to a stop, I admire the beautiful color and detail spent making the car-And buying it most likely-. A man with dark hair and sun glasses on look over to me. "What is a pretty lady like you doing out here?" He asked "lost." I simply replied, then shivered. I didn't know how it could get so cold, so fast. "Here" He said getting out of the car and open the back door before continueing "get inside you look cold." "Thank you." I said and sat in the car. All the warm air left once I realized I wasn't alone in the back seat. "Who are you?" "Nick fury with S.H.E.I.L.D." "What do you want?"

"Your expertise Doctor." "Wow, I haven't been called that in years." "Your life is also on the line, if you except this job. There will be some real threats to your life."

"Let's both be honest here I would be doing this job even if I said no to you."