04

I was a little weak, after the worried thoughts and the physical activity I had to do to jump into a tree next to the building I was in and climb down. Currently I was climbing down the tree, the tree roots looked much nicer than the one back on earth, but the leaves made it really stand out. Bright green with gold intertwined with it. I was so focused on the trees details that I didn't notice that I was slowly slipping. The tree had to be at least 20 feet in the air and I was half way down so it wouldn't hurt to much. I twisted my body so I would land on my bottom. Prior to hitting the hard ground, someone had caught me. The same green and gold man. I wonder how he got here. The thing that brought us here, to Asgard, seemed so, out of his reach. He smirked and let me down. "Thank you, again." I spoke to him.

"Your welcome." He bowed.

This is my chance to get some answers. "Why am I here?" I spoke clearly, acting unafraid but truly I was really shook. He raised a brow at my tone. Then spoke to me.

"You are here because Odin thinks you are of value."

"Value? What do you mean?"

"Value as in you're powerful in a meaningful way, but you already knew that didn't you." He completed his sentence before a quite loud alarm went off.

They finally realized I was gone.

"Come now. If you don't want to be used as a war weapon, we must leave for Midgard." He shouted over the speakers in a hurry. It was time that something happened.

something exciting. New. Just like him. I knew who he is, but I didn't know him like I was his friend. If he was going to help me all the time, might as well get to know him.

.

.

.

October 9th, 2015

Dear Eros,

     Older brother I need your help. I'm running away. I will erase my memories and hide my self in eternal sleep, unless you put this ring somewhere I will be needed. I suggest doing this in Midgard. Place this in someone's hands, and I will help them to their destiny. I love you very much.  Goodbye.

Your loving sister, Renica