03

"What's wrong with me?" At this moment I didn't expect someone to answer.

.

.

.

Presant day 8:00 AM

Im so done. First I'm kidnapped by S.H.E.I.L.D, then I'm kidnapped again and taken to Asgard! Im freaking out! Like What the hell do they want with me?

"Elissa?" A voice called from outside the door. I stopped freaking out and took in my surroundings. A large window was place on the east side with a gold lining around the window. To the right of it was a door most likely a closet. To the left was a white shelf with strange and mysterious artifacts on it along with some plants. Then on the south wall was another door but it was opened I could just barely see inside it, a bathroom. Then a huge mirror passed the bathroom door. On the west was the door out of this room. And finally the south wall with a beautiful princess like bed. The bedding had a silky comforter and a gold lace on it. I turned back to the west wall, that door is my way out of the room. Now that I think about it how did I get here? No time to think about that, someones out there ready to take me somewhere. Where? I look towards the bathroom. Windows in the bathroom? I walk into the bathroom, the ceiling had a great amount of paintings on it, and a glass window shining down from the ceiling. The sun light hurt my eyes but i have to get out of here. Before they get inside. I climb on the Gold infused marble counter top and broke the window with the soap bottle. I climbed through the window with aching and throbbing arm muscles. When I got to the roof I realized where I was. Or what part of Asgard I was in.

And I think everyone knew what THIS place was. The castle.

I knew where I was. Now. How do I get out?