Chapter 5: That's what Boyfriends are for

"I-I don't know if you feel the same, but if not just forget what I just said, for excuse, I-I'm full of morphine so..." Marinette couldn't finish her sentence because Adrien did bent over Marinette and kissed her.

After a few seconds Adrien took his lips from Marinettes. They were just staring at each other, thinking about how magical this moment was, for both of them. Neither Marinette or Adrien could imagine that this moment, which until now only happened in their dreams, would really happen. "Wow Adrien, tha-that was so..." Adrien did interrupt her while putting his finger on her lips so that she would stop talking: "Shsht my Lady...say no more...just...enjoy this moment..." Adrien did slowly bent over her again to kiss her. As their lips touched, both of them could feel the butterflies in their stomachs. They started to make out a little bit, Adrien stood up and layed himself next to Marinette. They were kissing intensive when Adrien's hand moved to Marinettes waist.

"Ouch!", Marinette screamed. Adrien immediatly took his hand of her waist. "Oh my God I'm so sorry Marinette!", he said with a very worried face, "I totally forgot..."-"It's alright Adrien! Nothing happened and I'm fine! No reason for drama!", Marinette said with a big smile on her face. Adrien's worried face turned into a relieved face very quick.

"Maby...Maby we should stop Adrien. I... I mean I'm still at the hospital and..."-"You dont have to defend yourself. If you don't want to you don't have to. I mean were are just a couple for like... 2 minutes!" You could see how shocked Marinette was, her eyes went big and she stared at Adrien for like 5 seconds.

"A...A couple?! You mean like a real couple?!" Marinette was really nervous because of what Adrien just said. To hear these words out of his mouth was so surreal to her, she just can't believe it. "Yeah, that's what I mean you little bugger!", Adrien said while smirking, "did you really think I would kiss you just to have some fun or something? I like you Marinette, a lot to be honest...now that we know about each other's feeling it's the..." Marinette sat up and kissed Adrien so he would stop talking. "When I was asking if you were serious with this I didn't mean that I don't want it! You can stop listing up the reasons why it is a good idea to be a couple!", she layed her hands on his shoulders and kissed him on the cheek.

-3 days later-

"So 3 days are over young girl! Do you feel well enough to go home?", the doctor was asking. Adrien was with her in her room, he was always there. Since her parents had to leave, because of the bakery competition, he was with her 24/7, well, not 24/7 but nearly, after school he went right to the hospital. One time Alya and Nino went with him, not knowing about their relationship, which they were hiding like it was a project from Area 51. Sure Alya and Nino knew it the second Adrien went into Marinettes room, they could feel the tension between these two.

"Yeah, I'm feeling very well!", Marinette said with euphoria. She was so happy that she finally can go home, even when her parents weren't there to help her in the next time. But she knew that she can count on Adrien. She looked at him and analysed every single part of him, while Adrien was listening to the doctor, his wonderful green eyes, his awesome body. She was wondering how someone can be this perfect, little did she know that Adrien had done the same thing days before.

"Did you understand all of that young lady?" The doctor noticed that Marinette wasn't listening to him. Instead of answering, Marinette just smirked, hoping that he wouldn't asked something. "Well, good for you that at least your boyfriend payed attention to me! Did at least you understand what I was saying?" The doctor was now talking with Adrien again.

A 20 minute talk later a nurse gave Marinette some papers where she had to give here signature. Now Marinette wasn't a patient anymore, also she could take of the weird hospital outfit. "Adrien?"-"Yes?"-" I will now change my clothes"-"Alright!" It took 2 seconds for Adrien to realise what Marinette ment. "Oh! You mean...sure...I-I'm going to wait outside!" With cheeks red like a tomato he went out of the room. Marinette knew that Adrien is her boyfriend now and that she shouldn't be ashamed to put her clothes off, but the thought that it was to early, there are just together for like 4 days.

Minutes after Adrien went out of the room, Marinette opened the door of the room. Adrien was sitting at a bench in front of the room, waiting for his girlfriend. As he saw Marinette he immediately stood up to help her. How Marinette is, she denied his help but Adrien wasn't happy with that. "Let me at least carry your bag!" Marinette was ok with that and gave Adrien her bag. He saw that Marinette had problems with going, but he also saw that she tried to hide that. If he would help her now she would be disappointed of herself, so he was ready to help her when she needs help.

A few minutes later Marinette couldn't make it anymore and shored at the wall. "Come on I will help you!" Before Marinette could say anything against it, Adrien put his hand on her waist and Marinettes arm around his body. "Thank you Adrien",Marinette said with a little smile on her face. "That's what boyfriends are for!"

They were just about to kiss when a angry young lady stormed through the door in front of them. (Hm, who could that be?xD)

-----------------------------------------------------------
Sorry that this chapter took so long, school took much time and I had kind of writers blockade so...