kisses - mileven

(lowercase is intentional)
el lied on top of mike's stomach, neither of them speaking, just occasionally laughing at something on television.
mikes hand slowly moved back and forth on El's thigh, his thumb stroking her inner thighs slightly. El sighed contently as she leaned her head up, placing kisses on his neck and jaw.
when they first met, the couple still had much baby fat and were pretty short, but they were sixteen now, and lots has changed.
mike's hair was curly since he got rid of that bowl cut, and always fell in front of his eyes, obscuring his view. El's on the other hand was tight little curls that went just above her shoulders. Mike was a little over a foot taller than el, but she didn't mind and neither did he.
he sighed after she began leaving slight marks on his neck.
chuckling, he opened his mouth to speak "that tickles, and you know i have a hell of a time trying to cover up marks you leave" she ignored him, continuing to leave kisses all over his neck and jaw.
"don't act like you don't love it, michael" he couldn't argue with that.
instead of trying to do so, he picked up el slightly and fully turned her on her stomach so hers was against his.
"i. love. you" he stated, leaving a kiss in between each word on her jaw line. she giggled and nodded, beginning to leave a line of kisses from his jawline to his mouth, finally.
his hands sat at the small of her back while she ran her fingers through his messy hair.
he slipped his tongue into her mouth, deepening the kiss. she smiled into it and pulled him even closer if that was possible.
Mike thought he heard people walking past the hallway outside of his bedroom but he was positive he locked his door so he didn't think anything of it.
El wanted to deepen the kiss even more, so she got up half way, and began to straddle him knowing this would cause him to react.
She was right.
Mike almost immediately turned her over so her back was on his bed, and he straddled her instead, snaking his arms around her neck. His lips trailed away from her mouth, moving to her jawline, before reaching her neck. El's weakness was neck kisses, if he ever wanted something this was how he got it.
"I love you, Michael Wheeler," she muttered quietly as he began to suck slightly on her neck. he pulled back for a minute to gaze into her brown eyes. she claimed they were just plain brown, and he supposed they probably were to others, but to him they held all the stars in the sky and were the most beautiful thing in the world. a small blush grazed her cheeks before she spoke up.
"you liking what you're seeing, wheeler?"
"oh you know i am, future-wheeler" he said with a wink at the last part. she giggled and leaned up to press her lips against his again, not hesitating to add tongue or hold back this time. The small girl lightly pulled on the tall boys hair, making him groan softly. she pulled on the bottom of his shirt, signaling she wanted it off. he wasted no time doing so, then going to take hers off for her, throwing it to the floor.
of course, she had to have a tank top underneath it. mike let out a noise of frustration.
"i swear el, i think you do this just to frustrate me sometimes"
"well, it is amusing at times, but quit wasting time chatting now and just get on with it!" he chuckled, and took off her tank top, before throwing it to the ground when his door burst open.
"Hey, Mike can we borrow-oh god! Mike that's my sister, gross!"
Mike jumped off of el, covering her with his shirt that was next to them on the bed.
"Will! you know to knock on my fucking door, especially when El is over!" Will looked anywhere but at the two of them.
"I didn't know she was over here! I thought she was with Nancy shopping!"
"Will, i told you i was going over to hang out with mike!" he shrugged, still not looking at the pair.
Mike spoke up, "okay, dude, at least look at me! it's not like you've never seen me without a shirt before!"
"it's not that," Will began, "I've just never seen you without a shirt, covered in hickies and my sisters favorite lipstick, idiot!" Mike's eyes widened slightly as he jumped off the bed, running to a mirror on the other side of his room. Will was right, El had not held back today.
"sonofa bitch! how am i supposed to cover these, babe?" she quickly pulled on his shirt, examining her own neck in the mirror.
"you? Look at me! how are either of us gonna cover anything up?" Will spoke up, even though he knew he wasn't apart of the conversation.
"you could wear turtlenecks or scarves?"
"will, it is 87° out right now"
"hey! just be glad i didn't bring Lucas and Dustin up with me like i originally planned. you would never hear the end of it with them!"
"yes yes, we get it, now can you please get out, Will? We were kind of in the middle of something!" El stated as she pushed will out of the door using her powers, and made sure to lock it this time. "now, Michael Wheeler, where were we?"
"um, not to be a bother, but i still need to borrow a pair of scissors, mike?" will called from outside of the locked bedroom. mike sighed heavily
"are you fucking kidding me?"