𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷

Alaric

"SHE'S STRONG. She's not even using her abilities, just her strength." Sabi ni Benetha sa tabi namin while silently observing the fight. "She's no different from Zage. They're like twins." She added and I agreed.

Their personalities matched. Lumingon ako sa butler namin na tahimik lamang itong nakaobserba sa laban ng dalawa habang ang daliri ay nakahawak sa maputing buhok ng baba nito.

"No, they don't." He said and all our attention were on him. "I knew Ayesha for too long and she have never changed." Sabi nito at napakunot naman ang noo ko sa sinasabi nito.

"What do you mean?" Tanong ko and he hid his hands behind his back, back to his normal composure again.

"Ayesha is a kind of person who acts towards the people of how they act or treat towards her." Sabi nito.

"So she's just imitating sir Zage right now? Sa naalala ko 'nung muntikan niya akong patayin sa Korea ay naalala ko si sir Zage sa kaniya." Jung Sik said and I crossed my arms and looked at Ayesha and Zage fighting to death. Zage keeps attacking Ayesha with his strength and flames while Ayesha only clings to her strength only. The both of them are equally strong.

"She's not imitating her enemy. Ayesha saw Zage acting so intimidating so she acts like one." Sabi ng butler.

"She's trying to intimidate Zage with her presence. It's like a battle of whose presence is stronger." Dagdag ni Rave sa tabi ko na nakatitig sa dalawa. I cannot see his face so I can't see who he's watching right now.

"So the two of them are basically trying to intimidate each other." Benetha said shrugging her shoulders.

"Yeah, pero sa tingin ko... Ayesha is competing against s-sir Zage's powerful presence." Utal na sabi ni Jung Sik at napatingin ako sa dalawa ang felt Ayesha's tremendous presence. Her presence was so tremendous, it made the butler and Jung Sik tremble. That tremendous presence is so familiar.

"Master Gaius..." Rinig kong bulong ni Rave sa tabi ko. He's right, she matched the hero's tremendous presence.

AYESHA

"I'm too excited how you'll kill me. Sadly, you can't!" Pag-iinis ko sa lalakeng ito at binigyan ng suntok ang mukha niya pero mabilis itong inilagan. All we did was dodge each others attacks.

I can't fight him more seriously because of this orphanage behind me. I can hear the children crying inside. I can feel this man is so pissed off right now.

"Benetha! Protect the orphanage!" Sigaw nito and raised his hand up. I can sense his flames building up inside his hands so I raised my hands to protect the orphanage.

"Freya's shield." I murmured and summoned a gigantic powerful shield made of ice behind me.The shield was too cold, that the ground I stepped on froze and the shield produces cold smoke like fog.

This is the only ice attribute I can use and it won't melt so easily. It has huge amount of nitrogen.

Bigla nalang akong napasubsob sa lupa at nakita si Ember na nakahawak sa ulo ko at hinila ang braso ko! She just pinned me down on the ground! She's damn too fast!

"Get off of me! He'll kill the children inside!" Singhal ko sa babaeng ito pero tinitigan lamang ako nito! What the hell is her problem?!

Lumingon ako sa lalakeng nakaaway ko kanina ang he's also being pinned down by the woman with her gigantic golden hammer kaya hindi na ako pumalag.

"Stop it, Zage. You're a disgrace for trying to ask for my help just to protect someone." Rinig kong diin na sabi ng babae sa lalake and Ember slowly let go of my head and arm.