Triplets???

Warning this will be my second last chapter. If you have liked this book. I am starting 2 other new books just for you guys because you guys are giving me the emotion and power to write. So thank you. One is called My Best Friend the alpha and the other is called you need me Jeon Jungkook. So thank you. Let's get into reading this then.

"HOLY CRAP"
"PARK JIMIN PLEASE CONTAIN YOUR LANGUAGE" the doctor said.
"HAVE YOU EVER GIVEN BIRTH WHEN YOUR A MALE, NO YOU HAVENT SO YOU DONT KNOW THIS FREAKING PAIN IM EXPERIENCEING RIGHT NOW!"
"JEON JUNKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKK!"
"It's ok, CHIM I'm here, ok, I'm here baby" Jungkook said squeezing Jimins hand whilst smoothing his thumb on Jimins knuckles.
"YES, YOU HAVE GIVEN BIRTH TO ONE, BUT THERE ARE 2 MORE LEFT, SO I HONESLTY NEED YOU TO PLEASE PUSH PARK JIMIN, EVEN OF YOUR IN EXTREME PAIN"
"OMG, I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE!"
"Jungkook please stay here with Jimin I'm going to quickly dash to get a specific needle that should ease the pain?"
"Yes, just please hurry doc because my hand is getting crushed"

After the needle Jimin gave birth to the other 2 children. They have had triplets. Awwwww how cute!
Jimin and Jungkook held there kids chubby little hands and were proud to have 3 healthy kids. A Boy, A Girl and another Boy.
"Welcome to the world Jungmin, June and Minju. We're your fathers babies. You 3 are the most cutest little things. And the most precious to our world. Nothing will harm you now. We will protect you little ones forever, even when you need us and we are far away from you. Your fathers will always be here for you babies. Do you know how much stress you 3 little ones put on us, but in the end it was worth it." Jimin and Jungkook said whilst playing with their 3 babies tiny chubby slim fingers.
"Jimin, I'm proud of you. Thank you for staying strong!" Jungkook said whilst kissing Jimins forehead whilst he had the 3 babies in his arms.
"Jungkook, no. I should be the one being proud of you because you stuck by me, through being a father at a young age I couldn't thank you enough."
Jimin and Jungkook shared a long passionate kiss whilst their triplets were being cleaned, So they decided to text the group about the news.

Jimin and Jungkook- hey guys we just want to say surprise!

Hoseok and Tae- Awww they are so sweet we want one now!Yoongi and Zedd- what are their names?Jin and Namjoon- we are so proud of you guys! What are their names?Jimin and Jungkook- Their names are Jungmin, June and Minju!Everyone- Awwwww! So sweet ...

Yoongi and Zedd- what are their names?
Jin and Namjoon- we are so proud of you guys! What are their names?
Jimin and Jungkook- Their names are Jungmin, June and Minju!
Everyone- Awwwww! So sweet We are all happy for you and Jin is extremely proud of you Jimin. Also Namjoon is proud of Jungkook for sticking by Jimin, we are all going so u can sleep we will visit tomorrow or next week so you can get rest, ok. Bye, congrats guys.
"Jungkook..."
"Mmmm"
"I want to go and sleep"
"Here I'll put you back to bed Jimin-shi, just hold on tight, promise me!"
"Mmmm I promise"

Jungkook P.O.V
I texted Jimins parents and my parents about the happy news. My parents couldn't come unfortunately because they were in Australia for a teaching program, yes my parents are teachers. As soon as Jimins parents came, they saw how peacefully their son was sleeping on the hospital bed. "Passed out like a light" Jimin mother giggled.
"Yeah, he was really brave during the pregnancy, especially giving birth" I said while placing a kiss on Jimins forehead. Jimins parents cooed at how I looked after their son. I know they know me enough to trust me.
"Look at this 3 years together and you guys already have little ones of your own!" Jimins parents cooed.
"Jungkook, you will be a great father and please and I mean please don't leave my Jimin for the world. Ok. If you do anything to him, I will hunt you down Jeon Jungkook" Jimins father said whilst I was scratching the back of my neck nervously.
"Oh please Park Jikook, Jungkook is going to do nothing to our Jimin to hurt him. Okay? You won't right Jeon Jungkook."
"Ok, Park Jinean your aloud to question now!" Jimins father said in anger
And like that they just completely fought about it continuously for nearly 10 minutes.
"Excuse Mr and Mrs Park Jimin is trying to sleep. Please stop yelling you have been yelling for the past 10 minutes." I started to walk over to Jimin to caresse his hair as he slept. "I will never leave my beautiful pink haired Mochi and obviously not our children. I may only be 20. But I love him with all my heart. I gave him my heart and he will always keep it like I keep his."
"Awwww, Jungkook you are officially accepted to the family" mr and Mrs Park said.
"Wasn't I always?" I said whilst we all laughed with glee.

Jimins P.O.V
Whilst Jimin was sleeping he could hear his parents and Jungkook interacting with each other. He always likes how his parents interacted with Jungkook. I love how my family accepted him. My parents loved Jungkook and thought he was a beautiful man for me, well the truth was he was. I gave him all of me and anything I could offer him, he always told me to go slow on things because he doesn't want me getting hurt. I love with all my heart and I'm glad I'm finally his with our 3 cute children. Jungmin, June and Minju. Perfect names for the perfect children. Our children.