11

I put the alarm off cause it rang multiple times which makes me gone crazy. I rubbed my eyes and realises about last night things.

I quickly out from the bed, goes to the bathroom and do a morning routine. After like 15 minutes, I done my routine and wore my outfit.

I walk to the kitchen and makes some breakfast, as I was done I yelled out jungkook's name since I already know he's awake cause earlier when I was in the middle of cooking I heard weird alarm noises.

"Jungkook come down if you're ready!"

"Be down in a minute!" he yelled back.

we then eat together as he came, without wasting time. After like a few minutes we finally done eat and goes to school together as I promised jungkook yesterday that we'll go to school together.

*at school*

To be honest I felt a little bit weird. I've never been had these all attention on me as I walk along the school hallway with jungkook by my side holding my hands tightly.

Those gaze I met just now is more like a group of Zombie Apocalypse waiting to eat its prey and to be honest it was the scariest things that has ever happen to me. Soon we're in our class and the lesson are just started.

But well, I shouldn't let them eats me up.

* lunch time*

"Hey babe. Can you go to the cafeteria first" he told which cause me to turned my head to him.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"I want to go to toilet I'll be catching up with you later okay?" jungkook replied along with his jumpy act indicating he's in the rush to go to the toilet.

"Okay." I giggled. Jungkook kissed my forehead before ran to the toilet.

Soon I left alone again feeling not very fond of getting bullied. After the assurance from jungkook, I kind of like putting an effort to myself to be a tough girl and heck, I manage to be one but walking on the hallways with my eyes looking down, unable to look straight since the eyes attention is on me making me feel uneasy.

When I was walking all I could hear was people whispering echoed through my ears. I shut my eyes tightly; calming myself and without seeing things I accidentally bumped into a bunch of girls.

As I open my eyes and looks at the girls I accidentally bumped with. The girl in the middle who seems like their leader smirked at me.

"Well, well, well, if it's not Jungkook's little girlfriend came crushing over us."

"Don't you think you made a huge trouble, aye?" she asked with her never ending evil smirk.

"Sorry for not looking straight." I said looking down, not wanting to have an eye contact even for a while.

I am not going to waste my time looking on her goddamned thick makeup look.

"Yeah, you should be sorry but you know what? I'm not going to forgive you about that or letting you go easily.."

It was a second when the meaning came and popped in my head.

"Hey w-"

"Girls hold her." she commanded and with that her minions came to me and harshly slammed my body on the locker before I could even make any complete sentence out. I groaned in pain due to the impact.