Chapter 2: Sex with a Salvatore

{Diana's POV}

I find myself in between sheets that belonged to a certain Salvatore.

Ahh even after all these years Damons still good in bed. Wish I could say the same for Stefan.

I look to my left to see the man himself in his naked glory. His hair was ruffled with parts just hanging over his closed eyes. My eyes drift down to his defined chest and abs, that man could could make anyone drool.

I look at the time, it was pretty late no doubt Chase is wondering where I am. Or he knows where exactly I am and is just waiting for me to return so he can lecture me about my conduct... fun.

I hop off the bed and start getting changed back into my clothes, halfway through it seems that Damon also decides to wake up.

"Hope you weren't leaving without saying goodbye", he says while kissing over my neck from behind which causes me to giggle and turn around to face him. He was quick and already had pants on but his shirt was still missing.

"I'm a busy girl Damon, you know that", he rolls his eyes and I let my hand trace down his bare chest

"I'm a busy girl Damon, you know that", he rolls his eyes and I let my hand trace down his bare chest. Damon bit his lip before closing the gap between us.

It had always been this way between Damon and myself. Damon Salvatore has always been one my favourite vampires even though I didn't turn him. I gotta hand it to Katerina she knows how to pick em.

"C'mon Diana, aren't we friends?", he says through a chaste kiss which I relish in for a moment before I dig into Damon's back pockets and pull out a syringe that's no doubt full of vervain.

"Friends don't try and  pump each other full of vervain", I say while throwing the needle at a nearby wall. "What was the plan Damon, keep me captive? Seduce me into telling you all of my deep dark secrets", my voice was escalating in volume and anger as I was questioning him.

"Well I was hoping on the second preferably", even through his joke I could practically smell the fear coming off on him.

"Don't be stupid Damon, I'm more than three times your age. You would've been dead by the time the needle reached my skin", Damon started to back off ever so slightly. "Not so confident now are we?", before I could continue I pick up on a door opening down stairs of the Salvatore home, along with a voice.

"Stefan?", knowing I had heard the voice, A distressed look was now on Damon's face knowing who it was calling out.

"Is that who I think it is?", I ask with a smirk on my face.

"Diana-", I snapped his neck quickly, not giving him any time to respond.

"Sorry Damon", I vamp sped into the rest of my clothes and sped downstairs to see the girl for myself.

Elena Gilbert. The human doppelgänger.

Rather dull appearance on this one though, skinny jeans, unflattering shirt and Jesus Christ those shoes....