Chapter 3

Kamitani's Pov
'Damn Its Been Awhile since i talked to ryuu....maybe i did something wrong?'
Kamitani was so worried he got up and searched for him.Kamitani Found Ryu And Hid behind a tree listening to what their saying.

"I Love You So Much Ryuu" Says A Random Girl.Kamitani was so jealous he started to growl."That Whore...who dares says i love you to Ryu" kamitani let out a small mumble."Aww I Love You Too Babe" while giving her some flowers Left Kamitani in shock.'What The Shit...why am i even mad? I dont care...its not like i will like him or anything' As Kamitani Leave

-After This Moment-
Ryuuichi's Pov
'Im really happy to have a girlfriend of my own....i cant wait to tell the daycare' Think Ryuu Excitedly

-At The Daycare-
"Hello Everyone" While Greeting everyone with a huge smile."Ryuu Nii Chan!" Says Kotaro While Ryu Is Picking Up His Little Brother."Guess What?" Asks Ryuu."what is it?" Says Midorin Confused."im In a realationship with a girl!" Says Ryuu Telling The Big Anouncement."Tsk" Mumbled Kamitani Walking In Hearing The Anouncement."E-eh..?" Ryuu Said 'what's wrong is he in a realation ship with the girl im dating?' Thinks Ryuu Worried."Stop with that shitty thoughts" Says Kamitani.'i can see in his eyes that he's mad' "K-Kamitani are you mad/Angry?" asks Ryuu."Like You Would Care" Says Kamitani Walking Up To Usaida-San. "Onii-Chan AHO!" screams Taka At Kamitani."Shut Up Brat" Giving him a threatening Look. "but onii-chan love's Ryuu" Says Taka Being Mad At Kamitani Leaving Them Both In Shock. "you Jerk Shut up.How Dare You Read My Diary" Punching his little brother in rage."Y-You Like Me?" says Ryuu 'Did I Broke His Heart?' Thinks Ryuu While Kamitani walked away.Ryuu Grabbed Kamitani's hand and kissed him leaving Kamitani Blank.Kamitani Pinned Him To A Wall And They Start To Make Out.Kamitani Grabbed Ryu's hand and walks to the attic and pinned him down the floor."Do You Dare Me?" Says Kamitani Leaving Ryuuichi Blushing like a Tomato."B-Be Gentle" Says Ryuu Softly."No" Says Kamitani With His Eyes Glowing While Grinning And Start To Grab His Member (Things Really Get NSFW here so last warning to get out)

Ryuu Left a Small Moan Making Kamitani Hard."Im Going In" While Pulling Out His Member And Shove's it to ryuu's ass

TO BE CONTINUED
srry

TO BE CONTINUED

(Im Really Sorry That This One Is short!)