Meeting the Kings

As I stood in front of the Trancy mansion I was awestruck. It was a beautiful place that I loved. 'I wished that I lived here.' I thought, as I was greeted by a child. He looked no older then thirteen. He looked at me with glee in his eyes and a smirk on his face. He bowed to me and said with a kind voice "Welcome to the Trancy mansion. My name is Alois." I smiled and said "Thank You." As I walked in I was offered a seat next to a thrown. I kindly declined but was begged. I then excepted and sat there waiting for something interesting. I saw a kid with navy hair and an eye patch come up to me. He was also offered a chair next to me and declined such as I did, but then was begged and excepted to it. As we sat there the kid that greeted me at the door walked into the room. "He seem so happy and joyful." A man wearing black said to no one in particular. "Yes I assume it's because he wants to make a good impression on his guest." The raven haired boy said next to me. "Well I would assume it's all because he has something big planed and would want to lure all the people he can." I replied trying to get one of the two to notice me.

As I finished my comment Easton showed up next to me. The other man standing next to the raven haired boy gave Easton a look that seemed, well, death like. As I saw this I proceeded to ask, " Do you have a problem with my butler sir?" In a kind voice. He then responded with, " Well I have some questions but they can wait." I looked at him in a concerning manor. After I was done eyeing him I turned to face Easton and he looked at me knowing what to do. I nodded and he proceeded to walk towards the other butler. Easton taped his shoulder asking him, "May we talk?" And walked out of the room normally like nothing was happening.

After they had left it was just me and the raven haired boy again, alone. There was silence for a good thirty seconds before he started talking. "I wonder what there talking about?" He questioned no one in particular. "Well, its gonna be a long night so might I ask your name?" I had asked him calmly. "Ciel Phantomhive ." He replied sternly. "Well, I'm (Y/N) (L/N)." I said with a heart warming tone. He giggled. "What's so funny?" I asked. "Well you give me that 'warm tone' but I can see your pain. I can see that your hurt and you have wounds that can't be healed, that no one can heal." He said. I looked at him with wide eyes not believing at how he could read me like that.

"H-how could you see..." I studered as tears began running down my face each one with my screams of pain a hatered towards my father. "I-I I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you cry. I'll, I'll do anything to make you feel better!" Ceil had exclaimed.

(Ceil's POV)

As I finished my words I looked over at her and saw her tear stained face. "I-I I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you cry!" I apologized "I'll, I'll do anything to make you feel better!" But instead of sobbing uncontrollably she just smiled and looked at me. "Finally, someone who understands me and understands my pain." He said happily. "What do you mean?" I asked her. "Well I don't wanna talk about it here, but maybe later?" She stated. I agreed. When she finished our butlers came back in. "M'lady, why are you so cheery this second?" He questioned like it wouldn't last long. "Oh, nothing." She said all giddy giddy. 'Wow she's so unique and heart felt. I wonder if... no probaly not.' I thought to myself.

(Alios' POV)

"Everyone welcome, I enjoy your presence at my grand home and want you all to feel humble and I hope that you have a great time. So please, enjoy this lovely music my maid Hanna will provide for you." Alios said. 'Finally I'll have both of the biggest manors in my hand. I will make them mine no matter what." I thought. As the music started to play I ran out of the room to find a sound proof room for myself and Claude.

(Your POV)

As I was listening to the music I noticed something was off about it. "Easton?" "Right M'Lady." He said as he covered my ears. I saw Ciel was doing as I And it seemed he noticed it too. After a minute of waiting Easton gave me a pair of ear plugs, and so I put them in. As I did so he had ran away to the girl playing the music. I looked over and Ciel was gone. 'Probably left because of the music being played.' I thought.

(Time skip brought to you by @Kaishieng123)

Later I saw Easton coming towards me. I took out the ear plugs protecting my ears. "M'Lady we should leave, if I may?" He asked and I agreed.

After getting out of there I healed the latter I received from this place knowing I would be back one day, but not willingly. But I stoped thinking and smiled looking stupid. "What's wrong M'Lady, you never smile?" Easton asked. "Oh nothing..." I said looking dopey "...just a little understood is all."

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Hey Reader-Sempai,

It's meh again and I'm happy to say I'm back with this story that will still live on in your heart, I hope... Anyways I will try my hardest to update this and most likely it will be once a week but probably once a month probably not to let you down or anything but yeah sadly. Anyways I hope that this made you happy and smile because that would mean I succeeded as a writer for all of you my fellow Wattronians. Don't ask that's your name from now on. Anyways I love you and I hope you love me too now bye!

-Writer-Chan

Word Count- 1049